Fall 2014 ashtabula

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall 2014 ashtabula

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    i figure get a camel back fill it with beer strap it to seat back
    I'm one step ahead of you. I found a camel back knock off at Gabriel Brothers last week for $10! I'm not thinking beer though. I was thinking something of a mixed drink variety.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I thought about a nice mixer too but i don't want to replace all my axles afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Nah we just to shame Jim into coming again.
    With his daughter this time!
    Last edited by lcheney; 08-30-2014 at 09:01 PM.

Should I come who's gonna feed us on Satarday? Frabbit sorry last time I had 4 links in one night I shot fire from both exhaust ports so you're out.
    Again should I come, it'll be I get in late fri/sat, run sat, leave sun., will bring my own Coors.

Ill try and be there, its been a while, but Id like to see them. so its tuesday wednesday and thursday?

Jimmy you show up Terri an I got the food.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeylikesit5805 View Post
    Ill try and be there, its been a while, but Id like to see them. so its tuesday wednesday and thursday?
    It is "officially" Fri,Sat & Sun. Sept. 12,13 & 14. However,some members have been known to show up as early as wed aft/evening and just kinda linger til Monday.

Looks like no-go for us. Starting class, too much travel, weddings, projects this part of the month... Maybe Busco somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by techfx View Post
    Looks like no-go for us. Starting class, too much travel, weddings, projects this part of the month... Maybe Busco somehow?
    I seen a Pa member looking to carpool down to Busco.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    I seen a Pa member looking to carpool down to Busco.
    So far we have 3 members and 2 machines going with my group. If someone wanted to join our carpool, we are splitting gas in Marks truck pulling my big trailer and could throw a 3rd machine on it no problem. We would probably take 2 vehicles, the second being my company car so gas on that would be free.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread