Fall 2014 ashtabula

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall 2014 ashtabula

Yeah it's a long haul but worth it. It's good to be surrounded by others who have six wheel fever as well. Can't wait to go muddin, I can hit the mud a little harder this trip, no passenger, she's gotta work.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Quote Originally Posted by techfx View Post
    We'd probably drive 2 machines w/ Dad's truck, but he still has to see if he can get off work.
    OK, so MAYBE there's a chance we can show up here (as Busco is sounding unlikely to Dad).

BTW, what time would the events start on Saturday(?). Dad has a 7am appointment to make...

Ok so everyone knows the race will be Saturday afternoon. The track will be open before and after the race

Beat the old man here this time! Looks like it's going to be a good weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone once again and already pumped for the next event!

-Matt
    "Ooo, neckties.....contracts.....HIGH VOLTAGE!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Air Bud View Post
    Beat the old man here this time!

-Matt
    Old man? Shall we settle this on the track, Big Boy?
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Made it back to Alfred in record time because of the lack if traffic! Had a fanTASTIC weekend once again at the track. Alice ran superbly once more. And also gave the old GBA springer a run for it's money (up to par or not!) thanks to all who make the event possible and Bud for opening up the track for us!

-Matt
    "Ooo, neckties.....contracts.....HIGH VOLTAGE!!"

I'm home and unloaded. Even cleaned myself up a bit. Had a fantastic time this weekend! Thanks everyone that helped put everything together. The hair scramble was amazing. I finished 3rd in trail machine class driving my max IV. I hope we have a chance to do a few more of those. My body hurts, but man that was fun!
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Just got home. What a great time. Thanks to bud and all who made this happen. Body hurts but we'll worth it. Thank God for the winter so now I will have time to fix the racer.

Here are the official Hare Scramble Results from my score Keepers

TWO STROKE STOCK

1 Lew W. (Lewie 72)
    2 Shanna G. (Shanna/Kevin Griffin)
    3 Josh V.
    4 James Gerber
    DNF Mike C. (Hydromike)
    DNF Don K. (Don)
    DNF Kyle Bootes
    DNF Brian Sharkey
    DNF Matt k. (Air Bud)
    DNF Alyssa C. (Geo Jem)

FOUR STROKE

1 Tom A. (EgoPerf)
    2 Brad S. (Bradley27Smith)

TRAIL CLASS

1 Rick & Kayla
    2 Alicia & Lindsey
    3 Drew (Amphibious Drew)
    4 Jim C. (Argo Jim)
    5 Nicholas O. (Nick O)
    6 Dave D.
    7 Bob K.
    8 Matt O. ( Matt O)

I want to say thank you to everyone that participated in this event you are the one's that make these such wonderful events each year. Thanks to Bud an the Fischer Family for the use of their property. Bud an I are already planning for next year will post as soon as we set dates for now your race director is burned out.

+ Reply to Thread