Fall 2014 ashtabula

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall 2014 ashtabula

Quote Originally Posted by frabbit View Post
    We'll be there, hopefully with the grandkids. Drew, we'll hang with Tom..... only so you don't have to "LOWER your opinion "OF YOURSELF"
    Thanks Mike, I guess I'll show up then. And Tom, it's ok buddy. Mike says he will be your friend. I know you were lonely last month when Swift's Dad didn't show up, and I'm not talking about Mr. P.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Nah we just to shame Jim into coming again.

Q graduates from Parris Island on Friday the 12th. We'll see you Saturday the 13th.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Where is ashtabula?

Quote Originally Posted by ww2imposter View Post
    Where is ashtabula?

Close to Lake Erie in Ohio, about half way between Cleveland Ohio and Erie Pennsylvania.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Don,I'll bet he'll be lean mean and tired as all hell!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell him congats for me. He'll probably sleep all the way, too.

Count me in.
    Life has been crazy busy lately, but I WILL make time to sneak away for the weekend.

Just to clarify what littleg has posted and confirmed last night;
    The track will be open for practicing all weekend except during the Hare Scramble as THIS IS THE RACE.

NO Organized Track Racing This Weekend.

The Hare Scramble is the Organized RACE of the weekend and will be utilizing the track and the trail system for an undetermined (as yet) amount of laps on SATURDAY. THIS IS THE RACE.

All machines be they 2 stroke or 4 stroke with seatbelts and rollbars and HELMETS can run in the Hare Scramble. THIS IS A RACE.

The trail system will be closed to trail riders sometime SATURDAY AFTERNOON during the Hare Scramble as it will be part of the RACE.

The Race fee is as yet undetermined.

Oh yes for us!

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Just to clarify what littleg has posted and confirmed last night;
    The track will be open for practicing all weekend except during the Hare Scramble as THIS IS THE RACE.

NO Organized Track Racing This Weekend.

The Hare Scramble is the Organized RACE of the weekend and will be utilizing the track and the trail system for an undetermined (as yet) amount of laps on SATURDAY. THIS IS THE RACE.

All machines be they 2 stroke or 4 stroke with seatbelts and rollbars and HELMETS can run in the Hare Scramble. THIS IS A RACE.

The trail system will be closed to trail riders sometime SATURDAY AFTERNOON during the Hare Scramble as it will be part of the RACE.

The Race fee is as yet undetermined.

So.....you're saying there's going to be a race?

+ Reply to Thread