Fall 2014 ashtabula

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall 2014 ashtabula

Q and I got home late last night after a quick stopover in WNY. Many thanks to Bud and the crew at Pine Lake for having us, and Dave for putting up with all the crap involved in setting it up for us to be there. That was fun! I find that the Hare Scramble may well be a younger individual's game, but it was great to be out there again anyway. Can't wait until June!

Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Thanks Bridget it is tough at times just trying to continue what you an whipper restarted we wouldn't be here with out you guys.

I also want to give a Big Thank you from Billy to everyone for the birthday card an donation's it means alot it shows how much we appreciate what he does for us. I know alot of folks don't know him he is the behind the the scenes guy that does not get the recognition he deserves. So Thank you again

I had a great time as well. I didn't participate in the scramble because we were havin too much fun in the mud instead. Met some more great people too. Its a long haul for me but well worth it. Great people and cool machines.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone9 View Post
    I had a great time as well. I didn't participate in the scramble because we were havin too much fun in the mud instead. Met some more great people too. Its a long haul for me but well worth it. Great people and cool machines.
    Did you manage to drive your IV on the trailer?
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Yes I did. Thanks for the help.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

No time to get the right tires on the springer and good tires on the trailer so I filmed instead.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    No time to get the right tires on the springer and good tires on the trailer so I filmed instead.
    Awesome George! Thanks for filming and cheering us on. I thought I was going to run over your gopro at one point.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    I thought I was going to run over your gopro at one point.
    The only way the camera would have come in contact with wheels would be if the other side of the ATV was off the bridge.
    Banned

That was really sweet george thank you for filming I am betting hydro moves the course away from that tree next year.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Great video, George! You're everywhere! (just like Spiderman)
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread