June ashtabula weekend

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: June ashtabula weekend

Dad needed to put his vacation time in, we are booking.

Looks like I'll be making this one.
    Last edited by Joe M; 01-13-2015 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
    Look like I'll be making this one.
    Did somebody book your band to play there? If not, I'll believe it when I see it. Lol
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Ha! Ha! Drew.

Well I will be coming this year with both of my 6 wheelers should be a great time

Quote Originally Posted by brian v View Post
    Well I will be coming this year with both of my 6 wheelers should be a great time
    Brian, did you get that little low end stumble in the carb fixed on your Max? I was thinking of you when I had the same exact issue with my 18HP Vanguard that I swapped in my Attex 'Lil Truck. I ran half a can of Sea Foam through the tank after I cleaned the carb out and after about half a tank of fuel, the problem was gone and there's no low end stumble at all.

I'll be there for sure! Looking forward to seeing everyone!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

It is running much better now that I have been riding the crap out of it still has a very little stumble I will give that a try I have a set of numbered drill bits I was going to try to drill the main jet to the next size up also because under full throttle the flex pipe will glow red so it seems a bit lean I have a extry main jet so if it is no good I can put the other jet in and be OK if I mess the other one up a. What do u think

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    Brian, did you get that little low end stumble in the carb fixed on your Max? I was thinking of you when I had the same exact issue with my 18HP Vanguard that I swapped in my Attex 'Lil Truck. I ran half a can of Sea Foam through the tank after I cleaned the carb out and after about half a tank of fuel, the problem was gone and there's no low end stumble at all.

I'll be there for sure! Looking forward to seeing everyone!
    How much seafoam did u put in

Just to remind all those racers only about 8 weeks left to finish wrenching before race number 1.

are there class,s or a rule book ? thanks mark

Closed Thread