June ashtabula weekend

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: June ashtabula weekend

hey millerperf we run classes and they are peewee ,juniors , powder puff, 2 stroke stock, 4 stroke stock , 2 stroke modified, springer, over 50, and the free for all. Only rules are at least a 3 point roll cage seat belts (race harness) scatter shields to protect Driver from chains or blown belt kill switch that works and a helmet

Is there going to be a hare scramble race in June or will it be later in the year? Heard it was under consideration.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

We can do a hare scramble if enough people are interested.

Lewis will you be gracing us with your presence this year ?

Found your next racer today little g Sperry rand 295 wedge make you a good racer lol

Silly bumpkin we can make anything into a winning racer but my own machine.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Silly bumpkin we can make anything into a "winning" racer but my own machine.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

i have a feeling this is your year because josh said he feels bad about sabotaging your springer while we go visiting other camps at night and will no longer help LOL

thanks for information!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Lewis will you be gracing us with your presence this year ?
    Well thanks little G. I hope to and i was impressed with all the feedback on the hare scramble run. thought i would give that a try.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

Closed Thread