July astabula race #2

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: July astabula race #2

I'm not going to make this one.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    Even me, I hang out at the back of the pack lol. I'll see if I can't manage to fab something up by then. I have to pull my racer up to the garage and swap a sprocket anyways. Anyone seen my duck tape.
    Go steel a one way arrow sign and curve around the muffler at one end and slap it in. Townie Pride!

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Go steel a one way arrow sign and curve around the muffler at one end and slap it in. Townie Pride!
    ........just make sure the arrow points in the right direction or we'll silently mock you.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    ........just make sure the arrow points in the right direction or we'll silently mock you.
    Silently? You be silent if you want.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

You've got that right, Don. Will have to make extra special effort to get there for that. Thanx to all for the get well card from the last race. I REALLY appreciated it!!!!! It kind of shocked everyone that papa knew so many thoughtful people. Had a minor relapse..... Tom and Athena visited and forced my to drink 3 days of my beer ration and smoke 2 days of cigs. LOVED IT. mike

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Mike. We missed you at Pine Lake in June. Hope you'll be all ready to go again in a couple weeks!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I'm in 2 stroke stock. Can we camp?
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Just to update we can camp prices are $40 per person for the weekend and $30 per class to race also the ladies auxillary will have a breakfast at the front pavilion each morning not sure on the cost but its good food for not much money. Also Buds traditional sat night dance at the pavillion i will be talking to Bud in the next day or so any questions let me know i can get answers.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Just to update we can camp prices are $40 per person for the weekend and $30 per class to race also the ladies auxillary will have a breakfast at the front pavilion each morning not sure on the cost but its good food for not much money. Also Buds traditional sat night dance at the pavillion i will be talking to Bud in the next day or so any questions let me know i can get answers.
    Can we come Friday night or do we wait until Saturday morning?
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    I'm not guaranteeing I can make it (I have to work remote tech support for the weekend), but will see if we get more details, possibly race times, etc. Dad just about has the springer repairs done and wants to go.

+ Reply to Thread