July astabula race #2

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: July astabula race #2

How about some more details on the delevan race for the Erie crew.......
    Last edited by bootesie; 01-04-2015 at 08:32 PM.

The Erie crew will be at both not sure what classes will need... but will let you know....

What is two-stroke D stock and D mod?
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

the bootes will go

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    What is two-stroke D stock and D mod?
    Two-strokes used to be divided into classes by engine size: A stock was up to 300cc single cylinder, B was up to 340, C up to 400, and D up to 500. With the few machines we field now, all the 2-stroke stock machines are bunched together in one class (but a few of us have our heads stuck in the old system and can't help but use the old classifications). Modified machines were divided by engine size as well, but I think the numbers were a little higher. Mods were allowed to be ported and run different engine makes, chambers, reeds, stuffing blocks, and all the fun stuff.

The way they've been dividing us lately is most everything that could run in any stock class before will be put into the "two-stroke stock" class, along with some that because of engine brand changes and other minor things wouldn't have made the cut in the past. Anything with chambers or liquid cooling has been sent to the "two-stroke modified" class.

If we ever generate enough interest to divide into classes again, we could really have some fun with smaller, lower budget race machines.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Obviously us Griffins will be there but who knows what will make it on the trailer or trailers... Who knows about this delevan ride!!??!

One two stroke stock.

Shana, go to the 1st page of this thread and click on the link that David put up after his post. There's a spot in that site saying schedule. That lists all events, locations and dates.

Thank u sir! I use a computer all day..but that doesn't mean I know what I'm doing ��

All I know about Delevan right now is what I got off their website. They don't even mention 6 wheelers , yet. I suppose we'll find out more as the date gets closer. If nothing comes up, I'll try to call the track office at the end of February.

+ Reply to Thread