July astabula race #2

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: July astabula race #2

July astabula race #2

Ok so here is the deal RACER'S Bud is having a race July 18 an 19 we are invited this will be done in an old school fasion heats on saturday feature's on sunday. NO TRAIL RIDING AT THIS EVENT SORRY .We may be able to do a hare scramble though. I do need a list of people that will attend an what class machine you will be racing so we can get classes figured out thank you.here is the web address of the nice folks putting on the event.

New East Extreme Dirt Track

Whoa... They're hosting a race event at Pine Lake in July, and then an August event at Busco? It's all starting to congeal, like the first 20 minutes that Jello's in the fridge.... This would be a fantastic chance for our southern brethren who can't typically get up to Ohio to get out and race....

Golly, I'm in. Gimme two slots in the D/stock category. (...or just "two stroke stock", if that's the way we're rolling....")

HydroMike may be having a very busy summer rebuilding racers! I got to get my head wrapped around this before I can commit a machine. Heck maybe waiting to see what's going to need to be rebuilt after June to determine what I can even take may be a good idea.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I'm in. 1 "Hare scramble Class" machine.

Hey guys, girls and kids, did you catch the race June27 in Delevan, NY also???????????????? That track is about 30 to 45 minutes south of Buffalo.

I'm in, give me two slots in the two stroke.

I'm in. 4 stock modified. And if it's still together the hare scramble.

A Two Fer?

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 09:16 PM.

im in! 2 stroke stock

I'm always in for springer and I know the boy will follow in jr or 2 stroke mod

+ Reply to Thread