Delevan ny sign up

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Delevan ny sign up

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Is this the place?

Better get a bigger gas tank for that.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

It could be not sure its called freedom speedway
    Last edited by LittleG; 03-28-2015 at 12:52 PM.

looks like i can make this one too. stick time... sweet
    2 stroke stock maybe mod

Bradsmith supermod 2stroke mod

Bumpkin II for springer class.

I talked to Bud Fisher today. He said new east extreme is sponsoring this race. they are having a special heat for us. check out there facebook page. We need to get as many racers out there as we can so we can show we are still out there.

I'm crazy busy right now, but I am still going to try and make it out for this race!
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I was asked if we could look like professional's at these races lets have our machines numbered all scatter shields should be in place and the proper seat belts working kill switches also its not much but. There maybe tech inspections coming up so lets be ready please thankyou

I'm in for this one 100% Scatter shields are in place and very professional looking (a HUGE thanks to Hydromike). I just need to do some very slight tuning on my carburetor and get some actual numbers on my machines.......the electrical tape ones aren't cutting it.
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Quote Originally Posted by jpswift1 View Post
    I'm in for this one 100% Scatter shields are in place and very professional looking (a HUGE thanks to Hydromike). I just need to do some very slight tuning on my carburetor and get some actual numbers on my machines.......the electrical tape ones aren't cutting it.
    I have a chalk pen. We can put the numbers or letters you were running on the orange machine on easy enough!
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread