Latrobe Pa sign up

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Latrobe Pa sign up

Brad smith supermod and maybe 2 stroke mod and jr if the boy will work for more than two hours a week to get his completed Lol

Quote Originally Posted by techfx View Post
    What? That's our backyard too (my Max is at my Sister's right down the street)... May have to check on a family wedding, but maybe!

Bummer. It looks like we do have to be in Wisconsin on this day (of all days in the summer!).

The bumpkin II will be there for springer class.

Are things still set for this race? There's a chance at least one of us may be able to run the race (I don't think I can afford to go to Wisconsin now and I only need to repair a carburetor on the RIM). Are we part of the TT national race on 8/8?

Latrobe Speedway Motorsports Home

Quote Originally Posted by techfx View Post
    Are things still set for this race? There's a chance at least one of us may be able to run the race (I don't think I can afford to go to Wisconsin now and I only need to repair a carburetor on the RIM). Are we part of the TT national race on 8/8?

Latrobe Speedway Motorsports Home
    As far as I know it's still a go! Tonight I found the wiring problem with the Streak. I am excited to run it on the track. I plan on taking it to Ashtabula, the PA race, and the NY race.
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

Yes so far everything is still s go for this race we will see how this all works out pine lake in two and a half weeks.

Ok I'm ready for another race. I am looking forward to seeing a bunch of racers there. Please make sure you all have your safety equipment in place

Only three days left for that last minute wrenching see you all there.

Any word on when we need to register? We'll most likely be on the road in the wee hours of the morning Saturday and be there in time to warm up & race.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Any word on when we need to register? We'll most likely be on the road in the wee hours of the morning Saturday and be there in time to warm up & race.
    NE-EDT has posted the anticipated schedule on their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-E...58815270821809

It looks like Saturday registration is 8am until noon. Heat races after that and the beautifully vague "Main events start after heats end". One of the posters says that the mains are going to start around 6:30pm. So..... if this is anywhere near the size of the Ashtabula event, racing is going to go on late into the evening.

+ Reply to Thread