Fall Pine lake 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall Pine lake 2015

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    How about a single cylinder clone engine class to keep the costs down. Lots of performance parts at reasonable prices.
    Machines would be fast enough for a beginner and interesting for a pro. Similar to Dons A stock idea but 4 stroke with more available parts.
    Jersey If you if its built runs and is safe i will make a class or fit in where it would be fair. See Don is smart he is guaranteed that set of vandettas being the only A stock out there lol

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    You should do a float worthy coarse and a coarse that is for the non float worthy machines. A little water action could make it real interesting.
    Just need a bypass for the water leg. That comes with a (hefty ) time penalty. Or just add a "non=floater" class. Nuttin' wrong with having machines out in the woods all day long .

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    You should do a float worthy coarse and a coarse that is for the non float worthy machines. A little water action could make it real interesting.
    Just need a bypass for the water leg. That comes with a (hefty ) time penalty. Or just add a "non-floater" class. Nuttin' wrong with having machines out in the woods all day long .

Oh know i am gonna throw mud water and dust at you guys this year we a nice course last year just a little short

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Jersey If you if its built runs and is safe i will make a class or fit in where it would be fair. See Don is smart he is guaranteed that set of vandettas being the only A stock out there lol
    It wasn't even my idea to begin with, G. A group of us were talking at the June event (or last fall's hare scramble?) and somehow the subject came up. It just seemed like it would be a fun idea, and really nostalgic for some of us. Marc's idea sounds fun too, but now I'm going to need a bigger trailer.....
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    It wasn't even my idea to begin with, G. A group of us were talking at the June event (or last fall's hare scramble?) and somehow the subject came up. It just seemed like it would be a fun idea, and really nostalgic for some of us. Marc's idea sounds fun too, but now I'm going to need a bigger trailer.....
    I'm going to need another truck too!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

I'm putting an A/Stock machine together, but I'll have to really hustle to get it done by the Fall's event. There were a lot of folks at Ashtabula giving me a hard time about the return of the 503R. I picked up the new cage material this weekend, so that's only two racers that have to get done by mid September.

Ya'll-er killin' me.

I thought the R looked cool with your head stickin' out the top of the cage.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

It was a very, very bad plan.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Oh know i am gonna throw mud water and dust at you guys this year we a nice course last year just a little short
    My ride will be water-worthy for this event!
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread