Fall Pine lake 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall Pine lake 2015

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    I'm putting an A/Stock machine together, but I'll have to really hustle to get it done by the Fall's event. There were a lot of folks at Ashtabula giving me a hard time about the return of the 503R. I picked up the new cage material this weekend, so that's only two racers that have to get done by mid September.

Ya'll-er killin' me.
    Mike remember the rule i am following is 6 inches between the bottom of the pipe and the top of your helmet. Thanks you I like your cages but just a little low for safety aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    It wasn't even my idea to begin with, G. A group of us were talking at the June event (or last fall's hare scramble?) and somehow the subject came up. It just seemed like it would be a fun idea, and really nostalgic for some of us. Marc's idea sounds fun too, but now I'm going to need a bigger trailer.....
    Don I love the idea of some old one lungers running again you don't need a bigger trailer its about time for a new truck an just gotta kidnap Q a couple times a year with you matt an Q problem solved three trucks an trailers

I will be sponsoring a DNF class for the hairscramble. There will be 3 categories which you can win:
    Shortest distance raced
    Closest to finishing without doing so
    Most spectacular way to stop forward progress

I have at least one person to help judge lined up. Trophies will be awarded for these events. Any ambulance or hospital trips encoured during the dnf disqualifies the person from the class. I am only throwing the last rule in to keep people from attempting to win the dnf class as well as to keep things safe.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Mike remember the rule i am following is 6 inches between the bottom of the pipe and the top of your helmet. Thanks you I like your cages but just a little low for safety aspect.
    Just sayin'......

Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Yes I know Don trying to cut down on bells getting rung it was changed back in the 80's for that reason I beleive but this is another one of those things I am working on getting straightened out should have a rough copy of new rules for the fall ash event.

Yes I know Don trying to cut down on bells getting rung it was changed back in the 80's for that reason I beleive but this is another one of those things I am working on getting straightened out should have a rough copy of new rules for the fall ash event.
    Okay, I didn't know that. It will be good to get something concrete down in writing so we can do our new builds to follow the rules. Thanks!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Okay, I didn't know that. It will be good to get something concrete down in writing so we can do our new builds to follow the rules. Thanks!
    With all the work involved we have to start calling this little thing GATVA Racing.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    With all the work involved we have to start calling this little thing GATVA Racing.
    I agree!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Okay next week is our 2nd annual hare scramble at Fishers pine lake in Ashtabula ohio as a few reminders pit speed 5 mph night rides should end around 11pm Everyone needs to see me to pay for the weekend standard $20 a head for the weekend please don't make me chase you all down. WE may do an entry fee for the hare scramble that will be paid back to the top winners in each class. I am just torn on how much I said $10 per machine some others say $20 per machine any thoughts or input would be appreciated. the games will be separate no charge for the games.
    Also remember helmets seat belts and roll bars for the hare scramble event
    Last edited by LittleG; 09-15-2015 at 07:11 PM.

I think $15 for the scramble and then pay out the top 3 in each class. Also, Cooper and Willow would like a battery powered 6-wheeler drag race. Willow has been really attempting to hone her skills.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

+ Reply to Thread