Fall Pine lake 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Fall Pine lake 2015

Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed it.

Yes,a great big thank you to Nick and ALL the others who invest the time required to get this stuff posted for everyone to enjoy.

George,thank you so much for the dvd you recently gave me. The last 5 or 6 minutes sure look like Pine lake raceway from the 70's.

The "Games" and the smorgasbord at camp LittleG,in my opinion,were excellent additions to the weekend action. I'm wondering about suggesting a "Saturday Matinee" and perhaps show a little (vintage) video with everyone gathered around,might be interesting.

Loved the footage. Thanks for taking the time to put it together!
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    I finished in front of Dave. I'm not sure where anyone else was, but Madison got around Dave on lap 2 and I couldn't beat him to the woods, but got around him in the creek on the last lap. I lapped Dakota and Caten at the end.
    I don't know who placed in exactly what spot, but me and Andrew were in front of everyone on the last lap, I obviously didn't place because I got the last DNF trophy, but I think Andrew won and there were so many machines that they missed counting him on a lap because he was in first

Thumbs down

I have to give a huge thank you to Dave for organizing this ride and all of the great events then for saving our ass when we kept blowing tires on the way home (idk why there's a thumbs down but I didn't add it)

Just to clearify I am working on a new scoring system for the harescramble for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O. View Post
    How about a Mudd-Ox sponsored point race series next year and I will award a full set of Vendetta tires to the points leader at the end of the season in every class.

Matt
    Did this happen this season? I'm not a class winner but I never heard another thing about it and I was just curious. Could be cool at the banquet.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    Did this happen this season? I'm not a class winner but I never heard another thing about it and I was just curious. Could be cool at the banquet.
    I'm curious if anyone got the vendetta s that were promised for first place

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    1st place winners will receive Vendetta vouchers at the banquet.

That is very cool Matt thank you for all your support in this wonderful hobbie.

+ Reply to Thread