Fall Pine lake 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall Pine lake 2015

Fall Pine lake 2015

Ok I got with Bud today we set this years fall event for Friday September 25 ,26 and 27th I am planning for some track time and our 2nd annual hare scramble on this weekend open trail riding camping and maybe some games if anyone interested. Hope to see everyone there.
    Thank you

I can hardly wait. Who is up for some barrel racing like the old Humphrey days!

Matt
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

Oh yea! barrel racing! I'm in, Don and I have a bit of a rivalry barrel racing, would be nice do it again.

I'm game!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

B
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 04:39 PM.

The old man wants whooped in barrel racing too?

Are we doing 2-stroke stock, mod, and springer again? I'll bring the Superchief instead of my 4-stroke. I can't believe how well it performed last weekend though.

I think I can make this one.
    Banned

I really can't see myself not being there.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe H View Post
    Oh yea! barrel racing! I'm in, Don and I have a bit of a rivalry barrel racing, would be nice do it again.
    You're on, Mr Haser. Pink slips?
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Ok so we can do barrel racing ,drag racing , pole bending . broom ball egg N spoon. How about some prize donations Mr Matt.

+ Reply to Thread