Date ? 2016 reunion race

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Date ? 2016 reunion race

Date ? 2016 reunion race

Hi folks anybody hear of a possible date for the reunion race yet.Please let me know thanks TY Wagner ENOLA PA

I will be scheduling that after the holiday usually i make the call early december

What is a Reunion Race?
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    What is a Reunion Race?
    The original race of the current continuum in 2009 was the 40th Anniversary race at Fischer's Pine Lake, many long time racers came back and continue to race and many Alumni of NATVA have showed up. Guess that could now be called a reunion as we keep on showing up and Bud keeps accepting us.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Welcome back Ty! It's been a long time. Hope to see you there. I bought the Bumpkin at your dad's place many moons ago!

Quote Originally Posted by countrybumpkin View Post
    Welcome back Ty! It's been a long time. Hope to see you there. I bought the Bumpkin at your dad's place many moons ago!
    Didn't even notice the last name, I remember the (Tex?) Wagner's years ago along with riding at Hugo Montagner's.

Ty was that you that had sold Don the T-20 and have the knobbies and spacers for sale?
    Last edited by ARGOJIM; 11-24-2015 at 07:10 PM.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    The original race of the current continuum in 2009 was the 40th Anniversary race at Fischer's Pine Lake, many long time racers came back and continue to race and many Alumni of NATVA have showed up. Guess that could now be called a reunion as we keep on showing up and Bud keeps accepting us.
    So the rest of us don't race we just watch?
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    So the rest of us don't race we just watch?
    Yes you all race, just a BAD brief explanation to how your question was phrased. All machines, newly built or old racers, meeting G's safety requirements (basically NATVA rules) are welcome to race as long as Bud keeps letting us show up.
    Sorry for any confusion.

Basically it is the6x6 world weekend at fischers pine lake

Hi folks great t be back

Quote Originally Posted by countrybumpkin View Post
    Hi bunkin remember the machine it was our first springer hope all is well building a machine for next June at Buds looking forward to trading plastic with Jaimie Gerber and the gang can't wait. Bringing Scotty Slonaker with me if he can get away

+ Reply to Thread