Pine lake 2016

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pine lake 2016

Pine lake 2016

Ok ya'll I talked to Bud today we are having our annual june 6x6 world weekend at fischers pine lake june 10th to 12th .I know there is a needtv race that weekend in north carolina but we can not expect our folks to make the drive south so much in one season I have been talking to some connections trying to more tracks in the north for 2017.As always any questions comments or concerns please contact me. Thank you all again Dave G.

Doesn't look like many chances to race with them next year anyway, most of there races are North Carolina. Looking forward to June!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

We are racing there whole series this year

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    We are racing there whole series this year
    How many races does everyone thing they can make?
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Can someone give me a rundown of what will be happening each day from the 10th to the 12th?
    Courage Invites Critics

Quote Originally Posted by Lantz View Post
    Can someone give me a rundown of what will be happening each day from the 10th to the 12th?
    If this year follows suit with the schedule for the last couple-few years, folks start arriving earlier in the week (sometimes Wednesday, Thursday) and just do a bit of camping and trail riding. Folks start arriving en-masse during the day on Friday. Sometimes the track is open on Friday to start to give folks a feel for the conditions. There's more track time on Saturday throughout the day to let folks work out bugs (there's typically lots of bugs...) and the real racing starts mid-day on Sunday and lasts until late afternoon. The trails are generally open for riding most of the time.

Depending on how much I can get done in the next three months, I hope to bring at least one new machine and a couple old war-horses. The new kid in the fleet should be there. He's a cute little thing.

Looking good Mike! Any other secret projects out there guys?

Hey George,
    Your new Titanium racing axles are done.
    PM sent.
    Whipper
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    Hey George,
    PM sent.
    Whipper
    Shhhhh.....
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whipper-ag View Post
    Hey George,
    PM sent.
    Whipper
    Them are just beautiful!

Closed Thread