New east race Milan Michigan

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New east race Milan Michigan

If we could get a new trailer in time that both the RIM and Springer would fit on and only take one vehicle....

I need to ask you guys to do something for me at this race i need to put any A class machines in the same class as the four strokes. So A class and four stroke one class one race and then it will be the regular classes two stroke , modified, and springer thanks see you there also i won't be getting there until around 11am if all goes good so any problems i can try. And fix once i get there as long as everyone signs for the right class i don't see anything major going wrong safe trip to all see you there

Milan Race

Had a really good time at the race. They kept us informed about the schedule and they really made us feel like we were part of the series. It was well organized and the day went by really fast. Not too bad of a track either. Fun, good day!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Good times...Great place super turn-out. Well at least for the three and four wheelers. Thanks to NEEDT for letting us join. They put together a great event.
    the weather was nice, race track was right next to the drag strip so we got to watch drag races friday until 1:30 AM and first thing saturday morning all day.
    my machine gave me quite a bit of trouble. thanks for everyones help!!! its not easy racing alone but it seemed like help was there when ever it was needed.
    i managed to get second in stock and a first in modified. missed all that could not make it and hope to see yinz all at pine lake in two weeks.

James Gerber

I am sorry i couldn't be there with everyone but my job got me tied up and back to late to make it out. I will be at the rest for sure have time off for them. But it sounds like shawn and his people took good care of you all glad to hear it see you at pine lake.

Great time in Michigan! The folks at Twisted MX and from NE EDT treated us like family. They really seemed to enjoy having us there to compete. It was a long drive but well worth it. Thank you to Dave and everyone else involved in getting this going!

The track was fun but physically punishing- my back may never be the same. We made it home this afternoon after spending the night in our trucks at a turnpike rest area. I don't recommend it.

Looking forward to Pine Lake!

Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

For the first TT race held at Milan, it was definitely a success. We arrived on Friday and had a great view of the dragstrip watching cars deploy their parachutes, followed by fireworks in celebration of the 4th. A big thanks to all of those who made the drive out to race. It was nice having an event so close to home. Don, I haven't been this sore in a while!

Here's the video, and I'm working on getting all the action photos from the guy with the yellow vest.

Great video, Nick.

I'm glad to hear that even young men need some recovery time after Milan. I'm almost able to stand up straight now.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Great video!! thanks for posting Nick and Matt.

sore here too guys. but worth every bounce. i was able to get out and start the tare down today. rest up everyone, see you at pine lake.

Great video Nick makes me happy you all had a great time but also makes mad I didn't get there see you at pine lake

+ Reply to Thread