New East Race Hamlin PA

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New East Race Hamlin PA

Quote Originally Posted by countrybumpkin View Post
    Yes I do believe that would be correct. They should give us a muti racer discount wouldn't you think.
    Totally!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

WOW! What a great time we had! My truck ran great to and from the race. The weather was perfect! My stock machine ran great with no problems. As I left the track my A-Stock machine died and it turned out that I broke my exhaust and my recoil vibrated apart. Also my driven clutch was all out of adjustment. I got pushed back to the pits and figured my A-Stock racing was over until next year. The next thing I know the gang comes over and starts pulling parts off my machine. The welder comes out; exhaust repaired. The driven clutch comes out; repaired and adjusted. The recoil comes out; another recoil shows up. An hour later I am back on the track. (I broke it all again lol!) I am so fortunate to be associated with such a great bunch of people. I really appreciate what everyone did for me. A really big THANK YOU to everyone!!! Also I want to say a big congratulations to James Gerber for winning the Championship in Mod and Stock!!! I can’t wait for next season!!!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Yeah, Great Weekend and great racing!

Thanks to Shawn and everyone from NE EDT, Hamlin speedway, and Little G. The folks at Hamlin treated us like old friends and once again lots of people said how much they enjoyed the "show" we put on. We're sorry it's over; next year it'd be great to have a bunch more racers join in (it really is a blast!). Little G, thanks for your part in setting this series up to include us.

Congratulations to Nick Oxender for winning 4 stroke stock, Dave Smith for winning the springer class and Jim Gerber for taking both two-stroke stock and modified classes for the year. We're going to have to start referring to Jim as Mr. James Gerber from now on. He's been racing since he was a kid, and it shows.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

great end of season finally,

Thanks the everyone that put all of this together. i can't express how much fun this continues to be
    after all these years. i hope to see this continue to grow and i encourage everyone to join.

thanks to NEEDT for taking us in and giving us the opportunity to do what we love to do.
    Little G for finding us a home to race and organizing everything start to finish.
    Hamlin Pa. crew has it all together. great job maintaining track and keeping the flow moving.
    sweet track and the split was perfect, just a a matter going threw it smoothest as to who came out first.
    great racing guys!!! and girls!!! everyone who put on a helmet and got behind the sticks.

i'm all smiles thinking about next season. Take Care everyone!!! can't weight to see you all next season or before.
    James gerber

What a weekend, thanks to NEEDT, Hamln speedway, and LittleG for making it all possible. Congrats to Jimmy for winning both championships for stock and mod with the same first generation stock Attex! That is just phenominel. Congratulations to Nick for his win in 4 stock class with one of the best races of the night, and to all the other racers who don't make these wins easy and who but for one less break down or bit of bad luck could have just as easily been in the winners circle.
    I have to tell this little race story. We were in the pits waiting for practice to start and this quad racer guy comes running up and ask us if we had any bailing wire because his machine failed inspection for not having any cotter pins behind his ball joints. Somehow he must have known we use a lot of bailing wire and duct tape to keep our machines together. We fixed him up in no time and he was very grateful. I think we are winnings them over. Lol

i made a friend at pine lake this year,i found his oil fill plug he didn't even know he lost it.
    those hybrid four stroke voters are not cheep.

Thank you everyone for a wonderful season congrats to all of you i know its not easy making all the races and when the machines seem to be trying your last nerve thats where have one of the greatest groups out there because everyone will jump in and help get you going again the grimm reaper and i where battling pretty good there on saturday but i looks like i may have won this one also Thank you all again as i get the info we can start planning next year see you soon

Thanks little G for your efforts to keep the AATV racing flame going.
    Had a great time, watching and participating. Don bested me in A stock and still said his machine was not running right. Over all i think the 4 stroke and 2 stroke blend for A stock looks like a good match.
    There were allot of curious folks stopping by are pit area and folks in the bleachers wondering "What the hell are those things" They are nuts" "Where do you get them" That looks like fun" etc. Maybe with a bit of luck we will pick up a few more racers.
    Don an James put on an excellent show trading places and keeping us on edge at the lane split.
    The Springers were impressive and heard someone comment on how are they going to fit such a big machine through all the tight turns.
    Thanks again Dave and glad you are feeling better.
    P.S. Your grandson looks like he is almost ready to race.
    Acta non verba

Congratulations to Nick, & Dave, & Jimmer for winning the championships!!! Thanks little G for keeping it going! Unfortunately I'm only able to make it to Pine lake each year but what a weekend!!! Thanks to Bud & his crew!!!

A big thanks to everyone who works behind the scenes to make this happen. We all had a bunch of fun, and the track was one of my favorites. Mike and I fought to the death for the 4-stroke championship. It was the best race we've ever had. Congrats to Dave and Jim for their class wins! Now we have all winter to repair.

I should have the video posted within a week. We have both the heat and main races under the lights. How cool was that winners circle?

+ Reply to Thread