2017 spring pine lake

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: 2017 spring pine lake

Quote Originally Posted by egoperf View Post
    No Dave you are wrong. I took that picture he was moving. And BTW when I was sweeping the track I staded off the track and road in the woods just to stay out of the way.
    Thank you Tom I appreciate that and in lite of new information I have been receiving I think I will have to look at who I have out there doing this job a little better I consider everyone on here a friend and fellow rider I just want to see all the negativity about a fun event stop sorry any inconvenience I caused any racers having inexperienced sweepers out there it won't happen again.
    Last edited by LittleG; 06-21-2017 at 08:43 AM.

Hey, that was a blast, let's just leave it at that. I don't think anybody is so serious about this event that they worry about a few seconds' time it takes if the sweepers can't get off the track immediately. It's all for fun (and it is!).

Whoever the young lady was that put me in the weeds at the beginning of the hare scramble should really consider entering the NEEDT events. She has the skills and the attitude. Good racing!
    Last edited by Don; 06-21-2017 at 12:12 AM.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Oh, and the Saturday Night Drag Races were a lot of fun!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Thank you Tom I appreciate that and in lite of new information I have been receiving I think I will have to look at who I have out there doing this job a little better I consider everyone on here a friend and fellow rider I just want to see all the negativity about a fun event stop sorry any inconvenience I caused any racers having inexperienced sweepers out there it won't happen again.
    It was fine Dave, there are just some people on here that lately have had nothing but negative things to say. Those who were actually there and not passing judgement based on a video they watched know it was a great time.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Dave i had great fun and can't say too much, but i started last and made it up there petty far.
    the track choice was perfect. (great job Brad!!) love the spectators waiting along the most choice
    spots cheering and hooting and snapping pics. super fun for kids of all ages!!

Had a great time. Was nice to see everyone. Thanks Dave for all your work in putting it on. Can't wait for the next ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudmax View Post
    Had great time. Hare scramble was great. What a great bunch of people. Thanks to everyone who put on the event.
    Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    OMG So they were on the track with a machine as a spectator? Never heard of spectators allowed on a track with a machine of any kind in ANY venue. My how racing has changed. Are quads letting spectators on the track with their quads now? No wonder people might be reluctant to take 6 wheel racing seriously.

Bridget
    I think it's time for you come to an event and help!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn H View Post
    I think it's time for you come to an event and help!
    In case some of you don't know or remember model citizen and whipper are the ones who spent a lot of money and time to get racing back at pine lake to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by egoperf View Post
    In case some of you don't know or remember model citizen and whipper are the ones who spent a lot of money and time to get racing back at pine lake to begin with.
    I appreciate what they did but it is the ones who consistently come back year after year that keep it going.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Do you have a clue how much time and money it takes to travel from Arizona to Ashtabula. How many times have you ever driven to Arizona just for the weekend. Wake up and realize that if they didn't work their buts off and put up a lot of their own money chances are you wouldn't be able to go racing.

+ Reply to Thread