A bit of racing history

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: A bit of racing history

A bit of racing history

When I went to put my NEEDT throphy on the shelf I realized that I had won back to back championships! I won the last series high point championship from NATVA in 1981, and the First National points series from NEEDT in 2016. A 35 year gap! Boy do I feel old now!
    Attached Images

Now that's cool!

Quote Originally Posted by countrybumpkin View Post
    Boy do I feel old accomplished now!
    I fixed it for you.

That's really cool. Thanks for sharing that.

Very cool!
    Banned

Thats cool Dave, just to help with the old thing, i won points champion in Jr. class in 1981 and have the same trophy on my dresser.
    i will have to post up a pic of my collection and whens and where's that i can piece together when i get the chance.

Ya, I wish I could remember who won all the classes back then. I suppose Bud may have it in some old records somewhere.

wow!! 40 years back to my first race. hard to believe. still have more to go. whoop whoop!! i will see what i can find. maybe i can get dad to open up his archives.
    bunch of neat stuff around someplace.

Quote Originally Posted by countrybumpkin View Post
    When I went to put my NEEDT throphy on the shelf I realized that I had won back to back championships! I won the last series high point championship from NATVA in 1981, and the First National points series from NEEDT in 2016. A 35 year gap! Boy do I feel old now!
    That's cool!

Was Brad a byproduct of the celebration?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Thanks for sharing the story any pics
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

I do have a pic with me covered in mud with the throphy. I will try and find it.

+ Reply to Thread