Geneva new york

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Geneva new york

Yea, it's all jacked up. They have me listed as DNS in stock and I finished in 4th.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Quote Originally Posted by james gerber View Post
    its ok with me, but still not seeing points scored for the six wheel classes. it say's (not scored)
    i hope a mistake, but like @ paradise , hate to get all the way to the end of the season and
    find out different.
    The lady that does all that is on vacation this week we Shawn and I are working together to get this mess straightened out you will get your points and we will get Scott out of exhibition and back into A stock just give us some time probably. Another week til we get this done

glad your on it Dave Thanks

We know you will take care of it. Thanks for looking after us.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    I just got a message from Shawn the little 52 second video he put on the new east facebook site has over 5000 views in 15 hours and has comments in more languages than I know existed.
    Can someone post the link to the video on here please? I can't access it from school and I want to show my students.

Tardy to the party but here's the video.

+ Reply to Thread