Geneva new york

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Geneva new york

I literally took 3 minutes of video the whole day. Here's two and a half.
    Banned

my back was just starting to feel better. relapse.. thanks for the quickie George

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    I literally took 3 minutes of video the whole day. Here's two and a half.
    Thanks for the video George! The fence proved difficulties in my pictures/video as well. I have some video of the 6x6 camp that will be uploaded.

Ok guys I did talk to Shawn from New East first thing watch the New east web site the Milan Michigan race is on the fence due to weather.
    I am making a list of people that did not run there mains and if everyone will be at Buds race in July we will make a retribution of some sort Shawn was just as upset as all you guys that you did not race your mains if you are not racing at Pine lake in July please let me know I will talk to all of you some more at the June 6x6 event in a couple weeks. You will be awarded points on your finish in the heats there was alot of problems that happened from computer issues to track personal Shawn is very sorry that you guys got singled out. He said you are great bunch and he does not want you to leave he said that sometimes he wishes he only had six wheelers on the track cause you guys are that wonderful to work with again on behalf of Shawn and myself we are sorry and we will work out something. Thank you for all you do to keep this sport going and hopefully growing also we be fixing Scotts issue of being in the wrong class.Shawn did post up a cool video of the sixwheeler racing on facebook see you all soon and we we will talk.

I just got a message from Shawn the little 52 second video he put on the new east facebook site has over 5000 views in 15 hours and has comments in more languages than I know existed.

Thanks, Dave;

I'm all for it if we can work it so the features run at Pine Lake. I think most of us look at Fischer's like our home track anyway. We ran the feature for 2 stroke stock and I'm pretty sure the 4 stroke class did as well, but modified, "A", and suspended never got the chance.

Bud still wants to go back to Geneva to "talk" to the track officials. We're working on anger management....
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Perhaps running make up features Saturday in case of carnage, this should allow any needed repairs for Sundays races.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Don I am all for make up mains at Buds if we can get everyone on board for it we can do it at the June race and I will send the results to Shawn or invite him up but I need to know if we are all on board thanks .

its ok with me, but still not seeing points scored for the six wheel classes. it say's (not scored)
    i hope a mistake, but like @ paradise , hate to get all the way to the end of the season and
    find out different.

if you pull up your racer profile by your # you will see what I'm talking about. NEETD points page

+ Reply to Thread