Milan, Michigan

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Milan, Michigan

i was not liking all those heat races anyhow. big weekend at pine lake for sure.
    make-ups at our home track is cool, i will not be running 50+ or free for all but
    still will get plenty of time behind the sticks, (:works for me
    Get out the basket and numbered clothes pins. (sunday)

Press release:

We should have a final answer and decision on Round 4 in Michigan that was canceled due to weather and track conditions caused by weather earlier this year.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Stay tuned for an official announcement latter this week.

****, Jim, weren't you still in diapers when we did that ???????

Press Release: Read all and don't miss the last part and news. We saved the best for last.

Bad News:
    The Series has made a final decision on June's Michigan's EDT Round 4. This round will not be made up. We have been working for a while in trying to get through allot of the logistics that is required to hold an event with some facilities and venues, but unfortunately with already booked events at most facilities that are booked over the winter for this year and other events booked on certain dates already we could not find an ideal date that was best for everyone involved and also fair. We had looked into scoring Heats at Pine Lake as an option also but with a heavy rain forecast going into Pine Lake and weather going into it we simply did not want heats to be scored twice. We have been left with no other solution then to score 6 rounds for the 2017 Final NEEDT Year End Points Championship. Mother Nature finally won Round 4.

Busco Beach is up next on August 19th and then Hamlin on September 16th will be the Final EDT Rounds to end the 2017 season. Also the final 2 rounds at both these tracks you also don't want to miss the Hoosier NEEDT Friday Night Short Track Nationals for 2 exciting weekends to end the season Race Short Track on Friday Night then race the EDT Nationals on Saturday.

Now for some VERY Good News and excitement for 2018:

There is the historic 49th Anniversary TT Event in July of 2018 that we know NEEDT will be back there but latter that year NE Extreme Dirt Track Series will be heading back for their 2nd EDT National in 2018 in late summer or early fall ! In 2018 it will be the first year that the NE Extreme Dirt Track Series will be heading to Pine Lake Raceway not once but twice during the season. 2 different weekends of racing. Hopefully this will be the first of many years to come with giving rider the opportunity to race not once by twice at this incredible facility.

More details to come after this season has concluded...
    Dates for the 2018 season won't be posted till when the schedule is posted normally around the time of the banquet in November.

Photo is of EDT Pro: #AE3 Andrew Evanyke

Twice next year at Pine Lake sounds great to me!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Looks like we are going to get rained on in Hamlin this weekend. It should make for some fun racing!

It depends on what forecast you watch, but we're good either way. I don't think the prognosticators really know this far ahead anyway: they didn't do so hot on predicting Irma's path thus far....

Sometimes the wet and mud is better than the dust!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I agree, the mud will help even things out on the track. Looking forward to it.

Dad and I are excited to get on the track once more this season. Mud sounds good to me. The springers might need rally mud flaps!

To soon to tell, but a good mud race will be a nice change. Had a great time there last year.
    Looking forward to seeing everyone.

+ Reply to Thread