Milan, Michigan

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Milan, Michigan

Milan, Michigan

Any updates on the status of the track at twisted MX?
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Not yet I was told if they can race there this weekend then there will be a race next weekend if they can't race this weekend then the race will be cancelled or postponed as soon as I find out I will post.

Ok just got the word Milan race is cancelled track is flooded and expecting more rain.

Thanks, Dave. Any idea on whether they'll replace it or did the season just get shortened?

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

This is turning out to be one of those years isn't it?
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Track is flooded. We haven't had any rain in like a week and only possibly calling for some sat night into sunday.

Aren't these amphibious vehicles?

Quote Originally Posted by allwheeldrive View Post
    Yeah, but where shall we park to unload?

The NEEDT site states that the heat races at Pine Lake will be scored as replacements for the Milan features.
    That's better than not having them at all for sure, but really puts a lot of weight on one weekend. No pressure; right?

This is turning out to be one of those years isn't it?

Yep,lol, that's what I've been tellin my wife! Usually get 1 or2 camping trips in before the end of April. Have not been out once this year!

Track is flooded. We haven't had any rain in like a week and only possibly calling for some sat night into sunday.

That's exacly what I was thinkin'

!

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Yeah, but where shall we park to unload?

The NEEDT site states that the heat races at Pine Lake will be scored as replacements for the Milan features.
    That's better than not having them at all for sure, but really puts a lot of weight on one weekend. No pressure; right?
    Gives me more time to put a new seat in my machine at least!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

+ Reply to Thread