Fall pine lake 2017 track race

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Fall pine lake 2017 track race

LittleG when are going to be there?
    I need enough room saved for 7 trailers total behind the registration building in my usual spot if possible.

Thanks

I am supposed to be there Thursday afternoon / evening and shouldn't be a problem you and the Gerbers are pretty much the only ones that park over there plus me now

Team RUPP (Camp Kinyon) is officially established at Pine Lake RaceWay
    "Ooo, neckties.....contracts.....HIGH VOLTAGE!!"

The good news is I got the bumpkin running. The bad news is when I went to fill the radiator it ran out as fast as it went in. Top tank cracked. Too late to get a new one so it looks like I will running 4 stroke class only. Brad is bringing his springer and max 4 for the trails. Should be there Friday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by countrybumpkin View Post
    The good news is I got the bumpkin running. The bad news is when I went to fill the radiator it ran out as fast as it went in. Top tank cracked. Too late to get a new one so it looks like I will running 4 stroke class only. Brad is bringing his springer and max 4 for the trails. Should be there Friday afternoon.

Not sure if it would work, but I think I still have a spare Honda motorcycle radiator like this one:

Hey thanks, it’s close but not worth the effort to make it fit. Machines are loaded, heading out tomorrow morning at 7 am.

Another great weekend at Pine Lake! Bud and I made it home late last night, tired and muddy. Thanks once more to all the folks that make these meets work; Little G, Bud, Billy and the crew at the track in particular. Great racing, and a good time with great people- even a mud pit in the track this year. Looking forward to next season!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Another great weekend at Pine Lake! Bud and I made it home late last night, tired and muddy. Thanks once more to all the folks that make these meets work; Little G, Bud, Billy and the crew at the track in particular. Great racing, and a good time with great people- even a mud pit in the track this year. Looking forward to next season!
    Always a great time and how about that weather? I think I'll take a week off and then get back in the garage and start getting ready for next season. All you racers, please think about going to the banquet next month!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Thanks to Bud, Billy and all of the Fischer Crew for allowing a great time once again. Great trail riding followed by racing with a bunch of great people. A special thanks to Littleg and everyone for putting on a great and timely Sunday allowing you all to sleep in your own beds last night.
    Congratulations to all the feature winners, finishers and starters as each has it's own merits.
    See you all next year, hope to round out my flatness and be more of a bother next year.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

great fall event, with beautiful weather and people. the new track is sweet and fast.
    Thanks Bud,Bill, little G and everyone who helped make this event as great as it always is.
    Thanks to all who come to the event and make it as special as it is.
    there is just about no place id rather be.

+ Reply to Thread