Fall pine lake 2017 track race

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall pine lake 2017 track race

Fall pine lake 2017 track race

Ok Bud and I got out the Calendars the only weekend that he has open that doesn't have another of our events is October 20,21 and 22 we did this date before and had an absolute blast with cooler weather and leaves changing it was great I do relize its a week after Busco but it was the best we could do if you could please give me your feed back about this date for you If it does not work for anyone we try to do another date thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Ok Bud and I got out the Calendars the only weekend that he has open that doesn't have another of our events is October 20,21 and 22 we did this date before and had an absolute blast with cooler weather and leaves changing it was great I do relize its a week after Busco but it was the best we could do if you could please give me your feed back about this date for you If it does not work for anyone we try to do another date thank you.
    This is our own race, not for points correct?
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Yes you are correct

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Kinyons are good to go.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Will this be like usual? Race and trail.

I'm in!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Quote Originally Posted by Toys4Me View Post
    Will this be like usual? Race and trail.
    Yes. It will be like our usual June event trail riding and track racing

Good for me
    Acta non verba

Good for me
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

These dates work great for me. I just might be able to make the long haul.
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

+ Reply to Thread