NEEDT Pine lake

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: NEEDT Pine lake

NEEDT Pine lake

Who's going? I was considering going out out Thursday.
    Acta non verba

Bumpkins will be there hopefully Friday afternoon.

Little G when were you going out? What camp sites did you have in mind? I can bookend the location.
    Acta non verba

If all goes well we will be going down the Saturday or Sunday before and roping off the area back where bumpkins and I usually park and then we should be down on Thursday to guard it I am planning on everyone that was at Geneva plus I gotta find out from some others that where on the fence so I got a big enough area again

Can't make this one. I'll be there in October.
    Banned

The machines drove back on the trailer and coming back from vacation - maybe just Sunday?

We'll be there.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Quote Originally Posted by techfx View Post
    The machines drove back on the trailer and coming back from vacation - maybe just Sunday?
    Let me know for sure mike we had a problem last year because of the points needtv wants you to race both days

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Let me know for sure mike we had a problem last year because of the points needtv wants you to race both days
    This might be the only NEEDT race we can attend, so wouldn't be worried about points, but if it's an issue with them (and we can't get there in time, depending on schedule), maybe we'll shoot for another race like Hamlin PA.

i'll be there Friday evening and imagine the rest of the family Saturday but not completely sure.
    lets get back racing!!

+ Reply to Thread