The other site

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The other site

The other site

Just so you all know I think I am done with posting on that other site I don't need the aggrevation any more. I am tired of there whiney baby stuff So if I put something out there on hear can we make sure if someone is not on here anymore that we let them know I know some people that I can pm from my phone. Thank you all and hopefully see you all this summer.

Thanks Dave,
    Last edited by jerseybigfoot; 02-26-2018 at 10:39 AM.
    Acta non verba

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    Thanks Dave, YOUR RIGHT and all it takes is one nut job to kill it.
    While I have never even visited the other site, I can only assume it is more of the same that affected this site. It is sad to me to have seen the friends go, but the negativity did get old very quickly. I think they have just lost sight of the purpose here......to help out the new people and promote the sport.

I think we have to understand that the other site has a higher tolerance for comments and would not like to sanction or ban anyone.
    Last edited by jerseybigfoot; 02-26-2018 at 10:47 AM.
    Acta non verba

They deleted my account.

Let me start by saying I have nothing for, nor do I know anything about racing, but both of these sites have been a major help to me and my max 2 and 4.

Hi All
    I have not bashed anyone on either site but it seems to me that the guys on the other site didn't like the fact that someone could take a "sledge hammer" to their machine, (rollbar) if they wanted race and voiced their opinion...Pesonally I feel the same way.. I enjoy both sites and most of the original guys on the other site were instrumental in helping with my Max II rebuild either directly or indirectly. along with the current members here... all need to stop having thin skin. both sites have the experience that is needed for all....just my opinion

I've stayed out of this entire thing. Tried signing in and was getting an error that my account didn't exist. This was my fault different user ID. This was the response over there "Richard Clark: Yes they are trying; and to set record straight no one has been banned or deleted from this site, Toys4me is just lying."

Quote Originally Posted by garretttpe View Post
    Hi All
    I have not bashed anyone on either site but it seems to me that the guys on the other site didn't like the fact that someone could take a "sledge hammer" to their machine, (rollbar) if they wanted race and voiced their opinion...Pesonally I feel the same way.. I enjoy both sites and most of the original guys on the other site were instrumental in helping with my Max II rebuild either directly or indirectly. along with the current members here... all need to stop having thin skin. both sites have the experience that is needed for all....just my opinion
    I disagree. The people bashing the rules have no intention of racing and only wanted to pick on the post. They started bashing without an explanation from Dave. Your post would have been better received without your thin skin comment Just saying.
    Acta non verba

Quote Originally Posted by jerseybigfoot View Post
    I disagree. The people bashing the rules have no intention of racing and only wanted to pick on the post. They started bashing without an explanation from Dave. Your post would have been better received without your thin skin comment Just saying.
    I agree Jersey.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

+ Reply to Thread