Fall 2014 ashtabula

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall 2014 ashtabula

Everybody going, don't forget your tums, rolaids or whatever you use. Little g and I just made 100lbs of sausage for next weekend. Mike

Quote Originally Posted by frabbit View Post
    Everybody going, don't forget your tums, rolaids or whatever you use. Little g and I just made 100lbs of sausage for next weekend. Mike
    Oh great. There goes the port-a-potties again.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Little g has already thought about asking Bud for an extra one. We'll both KNOW if it's necessary by morning......

Any one going out this weekend have a attex floorboard they want to sell

My experience with the sauge is well need ten extra porta pottys buy the way G do u have enough to send some home with me believe it or not the woman wants some

Quote Originally Posted by bradley27smith View Post
    Any one going out this weekend have a attex floorboard they want to sell
    I have a second gen (abs) I can sell you.

How much

Any body interested in a old attex with the baker hill tranny fairly complete no motor basically rolling chassis

Quote Originally Posted by amphibious drew View Post
    So far we have 3 members and 2 machines going with my group. If someone wanted to join our carpool, we are splitting gas in Marks truck pulling my big trailer and could throw a 3rd machine on it no problem. We would probably take 2 vehicles, the second being my company car so gas on that would be free.
    We'd probably drive 2 machines w/ Dad's truck, but he still has to see if he can get off work.

Quote Originally Posted by bradley27smith View Post
    How much
    Does $40 sound like a fair price?

+ Reply to Thread