Busco Beach in NC, October 9-11, 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 9-11, 2015

Busco Beach October 2015

First off-I had a great time at Busco, the trail conditions were great and I met a lot of really good people and got in some real quality trail riding. I have been through video hell today trying to piece together all the video- the 1st video was over 30 minutes long and had every one in it, my computer crashed with all the data, several more attempts, more issues. Finally a highly condensed version, I had to take out several very good shots because they wouldn't process. I still have tons of video and some of the best stuff is of Dan's blue MaxIV and Racer 1's Hustler and John Boys MaxII. For now this is the best I can do.

Dan thanks for the footage, I loved it!

Trails were awsome. Lots of fun.
    I'm very pleased with the performance of my sons Max IV.
    In the spring dad gets to drive more........provived dad gets his IV done.
    It was good meeting everyone and putting faces to names.
    Mike.

Great video Dan. The mud was great, people were awesome. We just pulled in at 3:00, a little tired but what a weekend! Thanks to all. Safe travels for the members still on the roads.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

Great videos!!!
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

dan you take such great videos i think people we see how awesome the mud and water were' i had the best time ever and the highboy max 2 performed super, other than falling off the bridge we could not see and almost sinking my max , no problems at all. thanks guys for going back next morn and helping pump all the water out of the motor, then off we went. was hard to go home !! johnboy va

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    dan you take such great videos i think people we see how awesome the mud and water were' i had the best time ever and the highboy max 2 performed super, other than falling off the bridge we could not see and almost sinking my max , no problems at all. thanks guys for going back next morn and helping pump all the water out of the motor, then off we went. was hard to go home !! johnboy va
    John Boy, I was so impressed by the engineering on your MaxII and what it was capable of. I also enjoyed other forum members with mid engine MaxIV's, modified Argos, Hustlers, and Attex machines.So many innovations! So much excellent driving under adverse conditions! I also enjoying knowing the Mudd Ox was always on our back door and it gave me a lot of confidence to do what ever I wanted knowing that Ox was there if I got in any trouble! Over all a very impressive and enjoyable driving experience watching each of the different forum members show just what each machine and tire combination was capable of!

I think I'll make the run next October, got the perfect machine to bring.

Video of swamps in Florida

I got so much video of the Mudd Ox and John Boys West Virgina MaxII at Busco Beach that I decided to post a separate video. I didn't want to be unfair to other forum members who gave an unbelievably good show with there machines but these two tracks machines were just awesome to watch-so, here you go Mudd Ox, and MaxII fans.

Thanks for taking the time to video and share all this. Hey John Boy, that's quit an impressive rig you've got there. Was there any troubles with the external chain drives?
    What it lacks in ground clearance it makes up for with traction.

+ Reply to Thread