Fall ashtabula Hare Scramble

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Fall ashtabula Hare Scramble

Hare scramble starts around 4pm roll bar seat belt helmets and a number required.

Thanks!

Thanks to a great number of support on the Vengeance, we are going to be helping customers throughout the weekend. We appreciate your support on this new model release and will see you in Pennsylvania.

Had a great time this weekend. A big thanks to all that make this happen.

Great to see everybody again this weekend: those that missed it, missed a great time. Thanks to Dave & Terry, Bud, and everybody else that made it possible. Special thanks from me to all those that scoured the woods in search of my prodigal wheel (and to Bill G, who found it after we'd left the park)! Great weekend!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

I had a blast. Great people, great food, and great riding. Glad to hear Don's wheel was located as well. Thanks to everyone that makes these events possible.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Thanks to everyone for the great time.Thanks again Argojim. Had blast at the hair scramble! Thanks again Alex!

Thanks To Bud and the Fischer Crew at pine Lake for yet another fantastic time, Happy Birthday again to Billy and thanks for all his hard work. Hope Don is ok still after kissing the ground he races on.

Special thanks to Littleg and Mrs. g. ( Mrs. Gerber was looking to thank Mrs. g for the dinner) for the dinner (so now the name sticks) and all the hard work put in to making this event happen. Great racing with tons, literally, of attrition.

We had a great time with lots of riding and free showers for all that attended the Saturday night ride. Sundays ride was basically the New York club but still fun.
    Thanks to all again.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

So, did anybody finish the race?
    Banned

WOW!! You guys were hard on stuff last weekend! But I see the colors didn't even spill. LOL
    Looks like fun was had by all!

+ Reply to Thread