Fall Pine lake 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall Pine lake 2015

We just got home. We had a great time seeing everyone. A big thanks to bud and his crew. Can't wait for june.

Well we just walked thru the door THANK YOU everyone for the card. We had another awesome weekend our attendance was a little lower than usual but I understand we got a lot folks that are sick I hope everyone gets better an come back out and join the festivities next year. I will get harescramble results up in the next day or so thank you to Matt O and his wife Wendy for all the prize donations. Thank You Amphibious Drew for our D.N.F. trophies THanks to Ramona for her help, Thanks to the Fischer family for having us. Thank all of you in our 6x6 world family with out you my days would be pretty boring. Thank You Whipper an Bridgett for getting all this started again. A big THANK YOU to Mike for this wonderful website.

Well said LittleG, and would have to add big thanks to you for all your work too. Also thanks for drill and bit to save our ride.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Well we just walked thru the door THANK YOU everyone for the card. We had another awesome weekend our attendance was a little lower than usual but I understand we got a lot folks that are sick I hope everyone gets better an come back out and join the festivities next year. I will get harescramble results up in the next day or so thank you to Matt O and his wife Wendy for all the prize donations. Thank You Amphibious Drew for our D.N.F. trophies THanks to Ramona for her help, Thanks to the Fischer family for having us. Thank all of you in our 6x6 world family with out you my days would be pretty boring. Thank You Whipper an Bridgett for getting all this started again. A big THANK YOU to Mike for this wonderful website.

Another great time at Pine Lake with the 6x6world folks. The weather really cooperated this year. The games before the race and the gathering at camp LittleG afterwards were icing on the cake! The Saturday night ride was a blast. David,good job setting up the coarse in the woods. Thanks again for your (and everyone else involved) efforts and of coarse,a huge THANK YOU to the Fisher family for allowing us the use of their beautiful land. Countin' the days til June 2016.

It's already been said, but bears repeating: thanks to Bud, Dave and everyone else responsible for making our weekend a blast. That was fun- good to see everyone again!
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Great time, great people, great place, and even great food! Swift had enough room on his trailer to help get all out stuff back in one trip or else I would be packing up today. Although it wasn't the best turnout, there were still plenty of us hard working 6-wheeling folks there enjoying the perfect weekend. Thanks to everyone who showed up to this years events. We had 5 different race events throughout this year and LittleG did an outstanding job promoting, organizing, and babysitting us during each one. Sometimes the babysitting part stresses him out, but he loves despite all our personality disorders. I've been involved with several organizations and sports over the years, and sometimes the jobs like LittleG and the Fischer family do seem to be thankless elsewhere, but it's great to see everyone here show their appreciation for all the hard work our key members put into this sport. We are all greatfull for the people who help make this hobby possible as well as having some of the best people you could ask for to ride, camp, and hang out with. When we say this is a family hobby, what me really mean is, show up to a few events, meet the group, and you will become part of our 6-wheeling family. We eat together, drink together, ride together, look out for each other, and help each other get back on the trails and track when mechanical issues arise. There aren't too many race circuits where your competitor will not only loan you the part you need to keep racing, but will actually help you fix your race vehicle in order for you to compete. In our group, that seems to be standard procedure, and I think it speaks volumes for the type of people we have in our hobby.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

I have the Official Hare scramble results so here it is.

Racer class

1 Shanna Griffin (kevin&shannaGriffin)
    2 Jeff Bootes (bootesie)
    3 Michael Stiles
    4 Mike Stiles
    5 Scott Davis (Smudvapor)
    6 Nick Oxender (Nick O.) D.N.F.
    7 Matt Oxender (Matt O.) D.N.F.
    8 Alyssa (Geo Jem) D.N.F.
    9 James Gerber (james gerber) D.N.F.
    10 Kyle Bootes D.N.F.

Spinger Class

1 Lewis Leazar (lewis)
    2 George Morrish (George) D.N.F.

Trail Class
    1 Madison Oxender
    2 Drew Cicora (Amphibious Drew)
    3 Dave Dropsho
    4 Andrew Radwan
    5 Don Kinyon (Don)
    6 Caten Etzel
    7 Bob Krieger
    8 Dakota Cicora:
    9 Alicia Borth D.N.F.
    10 Joe Haser (Joe H.) D.N.F.

Games

1 Jeff & kyle Bootes
    2 Matt o.& Mike S.
    3 Allicia B.& Madddie
    4 Bob K & Caten E
    5 Dawn & Ed B.
    6 Drew & Dakota C.
    7 Kyle B. & Caten E
    8 kevin & Shanna G.
    9 Ed & Danielle B.
    10 Alicia B. & Maddie O

Figure 8 Barrel race

1 Matt O.
    2 Nick O.
    3 Michael S.
    4 Mike S.
    5 Caten E.
    6 Dakota C.
    7 Maddie O
    8 Drew C.

Thank you all again for your participation in these events we are already planning for next years events. What Drew said says it all these are family events the whole family can participate and we are one big family we eat , drink together help each wrench and trade parts. so if have an opportunity to come out do it you will have fun for sure.
    Last edited by LittleG; 09-28-2015 at 10:03 PM.

I finished in front of Dave. I'm not sure where anyone else was, but Madison got around Dave on lap 2 and I couldn't beat him to the woods, but got around him in the creek on the last lap. I lapped Dakota and Caten at the end.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

WOW with all the DNF's Drew's gonna have to hit yard sales all year to keep up. Great thought Drew.

Lots of names not ringin a bell so I'll have to try harder to appear.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

What a great time. My only complaint is that Ohio is just too far away.

Thanks Dave, for all the hard work. Thanks to whole gang for another great event.
    Banned

+ Reply to Thread