Ashtabula pine lake 2014

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Ashtabula pine lake 2014

Jim that would be awsome if you could have another two stroke an make it hope to see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Well much like HydroMike, "I'm afraid of commitment".

Aw, c'mon... I'm committed, but like to lean towards the "man of mystery" end of the spectrum. I'll definitely be there...

But maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by hydromike View Post
    Aw, c'mon... I'm committed, but like to lean towards the "man of mystery" end of the spectrum. I'll definitely be there...

But maybe not.

Ok, well maybe I need to be "committed".

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Jim that would be awsome if you could have another two stroke an make it hope to see you there.
    Be nice to make it, gotta find some fundage.

Oh I know hydro will be there he enjoys his dusel sausage too much the only living person I know that eats it for breakfast. I will have to pack some up an mail it out to you Guys in arizona whipper an bridget can at least enjoy that part of it.

OK Mike, I'm putting you on the list because I know you can't miss this event! Only a few more months.

1. Mudd-Ox and Max crew!!!
    2. JPSwift1
    3. egoperf
    4. Patb069
    5. Smudvapor
    6. Toys4Me
    7. NotFast
    8. PlumCrazy
    9. JoeMeg
    10.techfx and Jeff (Tru-Way)
    11. Country Bumpkin and Bumpkin II
    12. Shawn H and Crew!
    13. Buggyman
    14. amphibious drew
    15. Brian v
    16. Surfer Dude
    17. locolouie (maybe)
    18. The Gerbers
    19. Tattooman
    20. Millerperf?
    21. Don & Air Bud
    22. Hydromike
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Oh I know hydro will be there he enjoys his dusel sausage too much the only living person I know that eats it for breakfast. I will have to pack some up an mail it out to you Guys in arizona whipper an bridget can at least enjoy that part of it.
    You better check with the post office before dropping any of that in the mail

Love the sentiment, Little G, but in June to Arizona, that Dusel sausage would be pretty stinky by the time it got here....or cooked.. & stinky.
    Since Hydromike likes it for breakfast, I suggest Frabbit's extra spices in HIS breakfast batch. You guys could have him COLON FLOWIN by the 2nd race. Would make good video.

Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Love the sentiment, Little G, but in June to Arizona, that Dusel sausage would be pretty stinky by the time it got here....or cooked.. & stinky.
    Since Hydromike likes it for breakfast, I suggest Frabbit's extra spices in HIS breakfast batch. You guys could have him COLON FLOWIN by the 2nd race. Would make good video.

Bridget
    "Colon Flowin" Hahahaha I love it! Bridget, that sounds like some kind of new colon cleansing treatment a shady used car salesman type of guy would pitch on a late night infomercial.

"Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Oh I know hydro will be there he enjoys his dusel sausage too much the only living person I know that eats it for breakfast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Since Hydromike likes it for breakfast, I suggest Frabbit's extra spices in HIS breakfast batch.
    I was lucky enough to get about 5 pounds of the hot-hot stuff last summer. There's a tough balance to be met between not enough and too much. At the end of the day on Sunday, Little G was just walking around with a plate of cooked sausage giving it away. It was like Christmas! I'm putting my order in early this year....

I'm hosting a bunch of people at my house in a couple of weeks to make sausage. Can anyone post or PM me some good recipes? We've done this a couple of times and made andouille, italian, breakfast, polish. Some new things would be great.

Closed Thread