The other races for new east extreme

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The other races for new east extreme

The other races for new east extreme

Ok after a few phone calls heres what we came up with so far. We are going to race six wheelers at Delevan ny, Latrobe Pa and Pine lake for a trial season maybe only exhibition classes i need a pre determined head count for each race and what class your in junior, powder puff,stock,mod,super mod and four stroke so i can figure all this out with Bud an Shawn we have determined if this takes off we would be interested in joining there series for next year and possibly for a points season. You all know like real racers again reminding me of the seventies already.With awards and all that good stuff so help me help us lets go put on a show. I did mention the carolina races are bit far for alot our group an only got one email about the races down there. If more are interested in the carolina races please let me know.

David, you're such a valuable asset to the 6x6 AATV community! Thanks for doing all this work and count me in 100% for sure!!!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Where in Latrobe?

Ok i did put the track addresses and fee on today for latrobe an delevan

I would be interested in the Carolina races, only about a 10 hr drive and I can pick Don up on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe H View Post
    I would be interested in the Carolina races, only about a 10 hr drive and I can pick Don up on the way.

Come next month and practice with Lewis.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

I may have to do that, I am not big on trail riding but I have a new max 2 That needs broke in.

Joe, a trip to Busco for some "trail" riding will make you appreciate the whole trail riding thing. Bring a cooler and enjoy the North Carolina mud for a weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe H View Post
    I may have to do that, I am not big on trail riding but I have a new max 2 That needs broke in.
    There are 2-3 tracks a drag strip and plenty of sand, you can bringem both. Bring an air filter?

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

We would be interested in any here in the south,
    Pine lake once a year.

+ Reply to Thread