Fall Pine lake 2015

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Fall Pine lake 2015

That is a great offer matt I 'll have to consider that. But I have to see how the turn out at these next to races go. Before we move forward with New east extreme I am trying to get Bud to come down and race Latrobe with us.

We're in!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    That is a great offer matt I 'll have to consider that. But I have to see how the turn out at these next to races go. Before we move forward with New east extreme I am trying to get Bud to come down and race Latrobe with us.
    I regret that I cannot race in Latrobe this year but I will be at the make-up race in NY. I am keeping my schedule wide open for next year so it doesn't happen again.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    And I was going to put up my new racer as a wager......

then I'm going to change my screen name to "Uncle Don".

I'll give you 20.00 to change it and leave it that way for a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe H View Post
    I'll give you 20.00 to change it and leave it that way for a year.
    So much for "Don Pablo".

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Sounds like a lot of fun. I have been wanting to run the hare scramble, never run one of these. Vacation is a little short this year and this was one i wanted to do, would love to do them all but not enough time. See everyone in September.

Lewis
    Carolina Crush
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

Sounds great lewis I am gonna have to get to my game on to lay out a good course this year glad to hear your coming .

Sounds like a lot of fun and thanks for all you guys do to help promote this great sport.
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Sounds great lewis I am gonna have to get to my game on to lay out a good course this year glad to hear your coming .
    You should do a float worthy coarse and a coarse that is for the non float worthy machines. A little water action could make it real interesting.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

How about a single cylinder clone engine class to keep the costs down. Lots of performance parts at reasonable prices.
    Machines would be fast enough for a beginner and interesting for a pro. Similar to Dons A stock idea but 4 stroke with more available parts.
    Acta non verba

+ Reply to Thread