Little info about racing please ?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Little info about racing please ?

Little info about racing please ?

Hey guys, as many of you know, im from Ontario Canada, the place where the Argo was born. anyway, ive seen videos of 6x6 racing on youtube , most are of members from what i can tell. I have never seen racing of this type in my area.. Does it exist here ? I am only asuming this but do you use a big snow machine engine in place of stock power plant ? cuz no 18 hp kohler i have ever seen will go that fast ! Do you still only have skid steer ? Cuz DAMN ! & lastly, is it hard to make a fast toy out of one of these ? Not for my Argo, but I have fallen in love with the soft lines of the hustler's, & making a fast hustler project just sounds like a plan thanks for any info guys.
    "I've yet to encounter a problem that cannot be solved with the right mixture of whiskey and weaponry"
    :ME....

" From my cold dead hands"
    :Charlton Heston...

Actually from ontario the closest tracks are ashtabula ohio and milan michigan. Yes alot of the machines have snowmobile engines but we also have a four stroke classes for the kohlers and briggs engines and if you got that itch to build a scary fast machine and want to come out and join us please do we are growing back and always welcome everyone and yes skid steer only

+ Reply to Thread