2016 ne-edtv schedule

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2016 ne-edtv schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    Do you need practice?

I need a whole lot more than just practice, but it's a start!

Went down last night roped off a very nice area for all six wheelers to park in track looks great they have been adding clay to it for last 3 weeks should be a great weekend

Another good weekend of racing. The races were full of action, some close battles and carnage. Hopefully more machines can make it out to PA.

Oh the humanity! Great shots Nick! Thanks to Bud and crew for another great weekend.

Another great weekend at Pine Lake. Congratulations to Jim Gerber for winning 2-stroke stock, 2-stroke mod, and the hole shot award all in one day! Jimmy had a good weekend, I think. Thanks to Bud and Billy all the folks at Pine Lake- they always treat us great, along with Sean and the rest of the NE-EDT crew. Dave made sure everyone was on the track at the right time and he and Terry made sure everyone had plenty to eat all weekend. Can't thank you guys enough! Back to wrenching to get ready for Hamlin.

Great video footage, Nick! The springers put on quite a show. We're just glad everybody came out of it without any major injuries.

All the results are posted on the NE EDT site here. New East Extreme Dirt Track - Trackside Online Results
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Great video Nick
    ST400R ATTEX(Smiley)
    500 Super Chief

I love the smell of Blendzall in the morning

Wow! That's some good stuff there. Is this the second Fischer Springers trip over the wall in the Bowl?

Super Weekend!!! I would have to say, little hot out but that did not stop everyone from having a great time. Racers who could not make it you were missed!!
    Top notch staff from Bud,Bill and his army of help. plus NE-EDT Great job!!running the show, thanks again for letting us join your series.
    Dave thanks for keeping us clued in on when our race was up and saving us a spot at camp. Yes i did my share of winning this weekend...WoW!! won the hole shot $ by a (hair) another inch and i think three of us would have tied.
    Thanks for the congrats Don. yes won Stock and mod both but i sure could feel Don or Matt close by to take over the lead if i got out of line.
    Oh yea and Terry and Dave thanks for the good food and hospitality.

Every time I miss a race it ends up being the best one of the season! I won't miss another!
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Great video Nick. Congrats to all you guys for another exceptional weekend and your all welcome and thank you only had to make two trips back and forth to house as for you springer guys LEARN HOW TO DRIVE. I will see you all at the hare scramble then Hamlin

+ Reply to Thread