New East Race Hamlin PA

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: New East Race Hamlin PA

The Bumpkins will pull in 8 am Sat. morning.

Jersey and I will roll in Saturday morning.

We're both running A-stocks.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Jersey and I will roll in Saturday morning.

We're both running A-stocks.
    Cool
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Okay guys. I just came in from the garage and the A-Stock is ready to go. All I know is that it runs. How well? Your guess is as good as mine. Here is my question. I have never taken my beater truck that far out and have no idea if it will make it or not. I also have to put new tires on my trailer. I could just take the stock machine on the little trailer and come in my little truck or take them both with the big trailer and the beater truck. Should I go for it? Remember I have to be at work Monday morning and calling off is not an option.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

I sure won't tell you what to do, but maybe if you check on rental trucks along the route from your place to Hamlin it would give you an idea of what you could do in an emergency. You could always tow your machines home with a rental and come pick up your beater at your leisure.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

We are loaded and ready to roll out Friday morning about 8:00 am. I am bringing the Streak, Mike and Nick will be running the 4 stroke class.

Matt
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb478/KaptainKrunch97/Signature_zps2b4e9265.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O. View Post
    We are loaded and ready to roll out Friday morning about 8:00 am. I am bringing the Streak, Mike and Nick will be running the 4 stroke class.

Matt
    No "A" stock? No modified Starcraft?

packed but not loaded up yet. headed out in the morning,but stopping by the store.
    hope to be there by 4:00 pm Friday.
    just me and my 6 wheeled pumpkin. lol

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Race fee is $35 also i beleive
    is it $35 per race? A-Stock + Modified + Stock = $105?
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Quote Originally Posted by smudvapor View Post
    is it $35 per race? A-Stock + Modified + Stock = $105?
    Yes I do believe that would be correct. They should give us a muti racer discount wouldn't you think.

+ Reply to Thread