NEEDT Pine lake

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: NEEDT Pine lake

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    I just put 8 photos of new pine lake track in the racing gallery if anyone is interested.
    Looks a lot flatter with longer strait-a-ways! Can't wait to try it out.
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Doesn't look like the Springers will be jumping over the guard rails any more! Looking good.

Yea I liked that too Dave.

Is there anyone else planning on racing next weekend that not on my list trying to save us enough room to keep all 6 wheelers together.

Kinyons
    Gerbers
    Smiths
    Jersey big foot
    Smudvapor
    Oxender s
    Tom Arch
    Tru way?
    Lewie
    Myself
    Sharky's
    Last edited by LittleG; 07-16-2017 at 11:02 AM.

i believe that Kevin O's nephew will be there with Joe H's old machine.
    as far as the the other Gerber's, mom and dad may show but the rest
    are not gonna make it. Kevin O is going to let me know if he is camping
    or not later this week.

Ok thanks Jim I did plan some extra space for us

Press Release:

With the common idea of being Proactive versus reactive a change will be made in regards to the makeup of Round 4 in Michigan. We originally had planned to score heats at Pine Lake as a way to make up that round as far as Points for both the Northern Rounds and also the overall EDT Championship. For that to happen we had to make sure there potentially would be no issues so both all the heats and mains took place. With the slight probability of rain on Sunday we felt it was appropriate to make changes now. Weather in the Eastern part of the United States has been unpredictable and the chance of rain is daily no matter where you live. The series did not feel it was fair if we ran into a situation again like at Round 2 where some of the mains took place but not all as the probability of the potential of rain could occur Sunday or even the threat causing us to shorten the program with less laps to make sure every class was ran. Mainly, we did not want heats races to count twice was the potential issue if it arose. As of right now we will be counting 6 rounds towards the overall EDT Championship vs the original scheduled 7 rounds of racing and felt it wasn't appropriate to make this decision Sunday if we had to at the conclusion of racing in the event of rain. Basically this event will continue as original planned as one event with the Heats used as qualifiers for the Main Events.

Now for some exciting news for this weekend:

The Series was able to get a sneak peak at the track. There is some changes being made but we where able to see the overall new design and layout up close and personal. Photos and videos don't do it justice. WOW! There also is a very large oval track now which hopefully will be ready to go for the 49th anniversary next year! We think this track is going to exceed your expectations! Yes there was some big changes that some may like or dislike but this is probably one of the better designed if not best designed and flowing tracks in all of EDT Racing in our opinion. The track is designed to withstand heavy rainfall and also make it very easy to maintain the track during an event and for years to come. There is a little of everything from jumps, some slight elevation changes to some technical parts to the super fast front straight away. Lap times look to be around 50 seconds a lap now so this track should really challenge the best in all of us.

The Fischer Family and friends have seriously re-invested into our sport like no other and when there you will not only see a newly designed track that was not just built over night but also a brand new registration building that truly is built for years to come. Please make it a point to thank every one of the folks that make this happen as it is exciting to see the Home of TT Racing, excited about our future of racing and really make an incredible investment in our sport we all love.

There is almost $1,5k up for grabs this weekend in Hole-shot and Fastest Qualifier Awards for almost all levels of riders and youth classes. From Pro, Pro-am Classes, Pro-Lite, Open A, Open B, Open C, Women's, Supermini, 90 mod, 3 Wheeler Pro-am Open, 3 wheeler 200/350, and 6 Wheeler classes involved. The sponsors for Michigan stepped up to continue their support for this Huge Events. This does not count the purses paid out for Pro class, Pro-am classes, Pro-lite class, 3 wheelers Pro-am open and super mini.

Some more exciting news: NEEDT also wanted to thank Pro-X and Wiseco who have stepped up their support and there will be vouchers as prizes available also during this event.

Rath Racing and 75 Designs teamed up and have Top 3 Pro Championship Trophies available for the 48th Anniversary for this event.

Pro-am Unlimited, Pro-am 330/450, Pro-Lite, 3 Wheeler Pro-am Open, and Supermini have a Special Championship Winners Trophy for this Event to the Main Event Winner also.

The 4th Annual Children's Bike Race will take place at the conclusion of the heats on Saturday, which has become a huge hit with the children of EDT Racing.

Dragon Fuel has a 5 gallon Can of Race fuel for the 35+ Main event winner available.

Professional videographer Corey Allen will be attending and filming the EDT Pro class for a special video production

EDT Channel will also be there filming the event .

This is your rare opportunity to see 6 wheeler racing and one of the largest attended races for 3 wheelers.

Hoosier Racing Tires contingency program is available for most amateur, pro, and some 3 wheeler classes.

For those that might not of been to a NEEDT Event wait to you see the Pro-am and Pro Classes in action with the "Joker Lane" involved. The Fans watching those races have witnessed some of the best races of the year.

We are expecting riders from all over the United States and Canada to be here as this will be the true test of the countries best when they go head to head in the main event and "National" event. Some of the Top EDT Pro's from the MWEDT Like Nathan Wolfe and Garrett Keister are set to go up against the Top Pro's from the NEEDT for a exciting chance to see all the top EDT Pro Riders in one event. From Pro Class to C Class to Youth to 3 wheelers to 6 wheelers this is by far now the race you don't want to miss and be a part of in 2017. This is the event that "Legends" are made.

Only a few days to go !! See you in Ashtabula, Ohio

Check out the new track! I Can't wait to try it out!
    Attached Images
    "Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    Is there anyone else planning on racing next weekend that not on my list trying to save us enough room to keep all 6 wheelers together.

Kinyons
    Gerbers
    Smiths
    Jersey big foot
    Smudvapor
    Oxender s
    Tom Arch
    Tru way?
    Lewie
    Myself
    Sharky's
    For Tru Way, I think my Dad's good to go for both days, but I don't think I could make it up until Sunday.

Okay; I'll be first.

Great weekend!!!

Thanks, Little G, Bud, Shawn, Billy, and everybody else that made the NEEDT weekend work. The weather didn't completely cooperate, but it worked out and all the races happened, unlike another weekend we won't mention. Great to see everyone again: can't wait for Hamlin! I pledge that the Mighty Mouse will be there to chase Marc & Matt around once again.

Just a note: Dave G. doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves. He ran his butt off all weekend and made sure the ragtag group of amphib riders got to the starting line on time, straightened out half a dozen "misunderstandings", and kept things running as smooth as can be expected when there are 30-year-old machines and tempersmental drivers to deal with. Hat's off to you, Dave.

Don
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

+ Reply to Thread