Hamlin, PA NEEDT

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hamlin, PA NEEDT

Hybrid View

Hamlin, PA NEEDT

Okay: anybody else PO'ed about the NEEDT organization (or complete lack thereof)?

At least this time we weren't singled out as the only ones to take the fall for late start and disorganized race scheduling. There were quads and trikes just as mad as we were for being denied the chance to race a feature event (after paying for it).

Because the track ran out of time at curfew, the A-stock class didn't get to run the feature race and once again the class was forced to accept the heat placement as points for the race. No one pushes as hard in the heat as in the feature; this is no way to run a race event.

That being said, it was great to see everybody and the races we got to run were a blast. Hamlin is a short, tight track that keeps your adrenaline running in a steady stream. 'Could've been an absolutely great weekend. I'm hoping NEEDT and the track admins can get things straightened out and we can continue to compete.

just my 2 cents
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Yes Don after everything went so smooth at that track last year I very disappointed with what I heard last night I am going to be trying to find out what can be done for future events. I don't know if Shawn neeeds, more help or if they just have no concept of time. So I was told 4 strokes and A stocks from us plus 3 wheelers and four wheelers. I am currently working on the points issue cause you where posted as a new racer so your scored twice in the season results not that points really mean a hole hell of alot this year with the way things have gone but once again I am aware of the situation and seeing what can be done on behalf of myself I am very SORRY guys and if we can't get these problems straightened out I will tell New east to go pound salt and come up with more events for us. I understood the first one new track 88 year old owner that caters to three wheelers but there really is no excuse for this one the Hamlin track crew seems to have their stuff together I think this one is new east fault taking your money and not racing is a theft of service and could get someone into alot of trouble. I will keep you posted on what I hear again I am Sorry and at least we don't have to worry about these problems at Pine lake I hope to see everyone there and we will have some fun.

""""""""""""""''

One more thing does anyone have a picture of the actual race line up or did they run what scott posted under Milan thanks.

I'll have Lindsay send you the first 2 pages which includes us, I believe they were on race 21 or 22 at the 11:00 hour. We did not get the feature line up picture.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

To all who attended the Hamlin event. Im not happy also but appreciate the opportunity to race. I would approach Sean by asking what he needs to in the way of help to keep us in the series.
    It takes as much track time to race three machines as it takes 20. The 6x6 machines are rather exclusive with its limited entries. From a expense point of view both time and profit we are on the loss column. so please don"t tell them to pound salt. I rather skip the heats or combine classes in the heats than loose the chance.
    Acta non verba

Would it be possible to run all the classes of six-wheelers at the same time and score each class individually like they do in sports car racing series (ie IMSA, 24 hours of Daytona or 24 hours of Le Mans)? This would put more machines on track at once, limit track time and still let everyone run the heats and mains. This could be a compromise to keep the six-wheelers in the racing series. In non sanctioned events (like Pine Lake in October) you can run the classes separately. This is just a suggestion and I do not know if it would work for you but it could be worth a try to keep 6x6 racing alive.

+ Reply to Thread