Online Store

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Online Store

Quote Originally Posted by akranger72 View Post
    Mike are baseball caps/hats a possibility? I would love to have a hat to wear and would be interested in 10 or so? Maybe a hat based off the T-shirt and maybe a hat with a camo pattern and 6x6 world logo?
    I've said that hats were coming soon for several years now so don't hold your breath. We will have them one day but it won't be soon. As you can tell from the date of this thread, the online store has been down for over a year now and the shirts still haven't been reordered. It's always on the back of my mind and I will get around to it one day but it won't be soon. I will post up when we get there though. Sorry for the huge delay.

In Michigan out annoying the neighbors in something that has a motor in it!
    Hey Mike, you missed a great time at Busco last week.
    Did you get any XXL shirts yet?
    The trouble with retirement is.... I never get a day off !!!!

I hate I missed Busco this time. It looked like fun.

I haven't gotten any new shirts. Sorry.

Great job Your doing Mike on the forum and the store, it's much appreciated.
    And to all the folks asking for particular shirt colors, custom designs etc etc etc, understand it wouldn't be cost effective or possible to try and please everyone, be thankful we have a cool store where we can purchase merchandise from.
    Last edited by Rottsrool; 01-08-2014 at 05:05 AM.

Looking to get some shirts. Mike : You tooling up to make some soon ?

Hey Mike,

After reading this thread, I am curious about the shirts. Would it be possible to post a pic of one here?

There is a pic of them on the Home page. Look Realy Cool ! I know I would like two for me and the wife !!!

I added photos to the first post of this thread for the three sizes that we have available: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-w...tml#post102679

Thanks Mike. I missed that the first time around.

I sent ya a PM with my order Mike.

+ Reply to Thread