posting a pic?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: posting a pic?

posting a pic?

Anyone know how to post a pic on a thread from a cell phone on this site. When I post a pic in the gallery section it let's me. But if let's say I'm posting a thread in the max aatv category I click on the photo icon and it wants me to enter a www. URL? ANY SUGGESTIONS? THANKS.

In order to post a picture in a thread, the photo has to exist either in the Site's gallery (like you mention), at which point you post the link of the thumbnail or direct-link to the photo's page (URL). Otherwise, the photo has to be hosted on a third-party Site (Photobucket for example, but virtually any website works). In this case you'd just reference the URL of the photo.

You can't direct-upload a picture into a thread from a device; it has to be hosted/stored on the internet somewhere.

That's stupid. That should be fixed. It's 2014 not 1999!! Lol

Unfortunately it's a combination of vBulletin not supporting iOS natively and iOS not supporting HTML uploads natively.

However, if you already have the photo in the gallery, just link to it as shown here: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/6x6-w....html#post5175

You can do that via iphone/ipad

Thumbs down

Android user!! I like the forum just some simple things seem difficult unless your sitting in front of a home computer which most of us these days are not! We're on the run with smart phone in hand. No biggie I will figure it out. Thanks for the responses guys!

+ Reply to Thread