Thumbnail Pictures

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thumbnail Pictures

Thumbnail Pictures

Hi Mike

I am not sure if it is my computer or something changed on the forum, I am unable to open any of the thumbnail pictures in the posts. this is the only site that is giving me this issue, I can open pictures in the gallery with no issues. I have not installed or updated my computer recently and this problem started about a week ago.

thanks
    Larry

Same issue here, I also noticed a 2nd banner ad at the bottom of the page which often does not load. Not that I want to see it.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Just to help clarify, if you go to this thread: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/attex...tex-axles.html, can you see the picture of the Attex in the first post? When you click on it what happens?

Also, what operating system do you have, windows or mac and what internet browser are you using?

Jim, I responded to your email the other day, did you get it? I think I missed that this was the problem you were trying to tell me about. I see the banner at the bottom doing weird things now so I can look into that. For the thumbnails, can you tell me the same things I asked Larry about above? What OS are you using and what Internet browser are you using?

Thanks

Edit: It looks like it may have been one rogue ad for a Youtube channel blocking the bottom banner. Can you see that ad now?
    Last edited by Mike; 12-10-2016 at 10:42 AM. Reason: edited post

Windows 7, maybe ie 10 or 9, when you click on the thumbnail 2/3 to 3/4 of the page darkens and the new window doesn't pop up, stays in the darkened (overlayed) position with the page still visible underneath.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.

Also when you reply to a post it doesn't automatically refresh the page.

Thanks for the additional info. Are you using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge? If so, will you try it with Google Chrome to see if it does the same thing?

Thanks

Hi Mike
    I am using latest version of windows and windows explorer, I can see the thumbnail in the first post of " attex axels" when I click on it to open it the entire post just turns black, same issue that argojim is having. again, I have done nothing to my computer.

If I use microsoft edge all is good

Larry

I have that happen more and more ? I have just been R clicking and open it in another Tab. That way I can see the pic and Not lose the post.
    Here I thought it as just me ?!?!?

Is this happening to anyone not using Internet Explorer? It seems to be related solely to Internet Explorer so far. I can't use IE on a Mac but can test at work on Monday.

I was able to remote into my work computer and test this in Internet Explorer 11 and it was working fine. Two questions for you guys:

- What version of Internet Explorer are you using
    (Click on the Settings gear and choose "About Internet Explorer" to see the version you are using)

- Can you try compatibility mode and see if it fixes the issue for me?
    (Click on the Settings gear and choose "Compatibility View Settings". It should already have 6x6world.com highlighted. Choose "Add" to add that to compatibility mode.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread