Poll: Amphiman1's Return

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

View Poll Results: Should Amphiman1's ban be removed?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - we want him back!

10 32.26%
  • No - please keep him off the site.

21 67.74%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Amphiman1's Return

has he ever responded and apologized or admitted wrong doing ....or taking advantage of other members for his own gain ? seems to me any member that uses this forum for that purpose is not someone that could be considered ''family''. if someone is not aware of any people like that on this site, i can understand why the moderator and other members would like to protect any one else from being hurt. thanks, j.b.

i dont know the guy but after reading why he was banned and what he had done in the past to other members i would vote for him not to be allowed back. i know people like this and they do not change. some people are just ignorant and rude whether they no it or not they dont change.

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    has he ever responded and apologized or admitted wrong doing ....or taking advantage of other members for his own gain ?
    Nah, that would take a spine.

NO. Very few people have been banned from this site. Those who have were always given multiple chances.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

When I get the $250 he owes me I'll vote
    He still owes me 6 tires and my engine book.
    Just my two cents.....While I fully acknowledge there is always two sides to every story, it appears as though Amphiman has has taken advantage of least two members. Perhaps I'm naive, but I view the membership here as being honest and trustworthy, and I have conducted business with members on that basis. So far I've had 100% good experience. Why expose members to potential bad-faith dealings, or give Amphiman a platform for continued bad-faith dealings?

Agreed!

This is a hoot, I post a picture of a Orphan to lighten the mood in new Ownership thread and the Moderator deletes two of my post, sent me a PM saying I spammed the thread and that I needed to stop. stating it was a rule Mr Mike had in place.
    Now there asking if they should bring back a Member that Mr Mike banned for spamming threads, This makes no sense to Me. I believe I have always added nothing but good content to this Forum and now I feel I need watch My step. In My opinion, if I or anyone post something that the New Ownership does not like it should be deleted but it should be played out in the Open Forum, let all the Members know how all this is going to work.

Why chase off good standing Members and then offer up this stuff?

You have been an invaluable source of knowledge for me at least. I replied to a message you posted last week thanking you for making me laugh on a stressful day, and that post was deleted. My first deletion. Oh well at least you got an explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubs View Post
    Now there asking if they should bring back a Member that Mr Mike banned for spamming threads, This makes no sense to Me.
    A member requested the unbanning of a forum member, so we contacted Mike and spoke thoroughly about Amphiman1. It was agreed his actions in the classifieds sections were in poor taste, however was a fun member in the rest of the sections and at ride events. We decided a public poll would best suit.

Quote Originally Posted by LW1911 View Post
    I replied to a message you posted last week thanking you for making me laugh on a stressful day, and that post was deleted. My first deletion. Oh well at least you got an explanation.
    Hello LW1911. Is this the post you are referencing? If so, it was never deleted.

That is indeed the post, I stand corrected

+ Reply to Thread