How about other members that have been banned?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How about other members that have been banned?

How about other members that have been banned?

If we are giving consideration to Amphiman1 for re-instatement to the forum how about the other members that have been banned? Are we going to send out an invitation to all of them also? Only seems fair. I for one would like to see mudslinger come back, I always enjoyed reading his/her posts since they were always so well written, I never really understood why he/she was banned in the first place other than having an opinion that was contrary to Mike the moderator's at the time. I always thought that was why his/her handle was mudslinger.

Excellent point. Did Pandora's Box just get opened with reinstatement of those that have been banned?

how about that crazy d00d from fort mac? my old buddy "bushpig" now he was entertaining.

Having read the related "poll" posting that this topic is referring to, at this point no one has been reinstated. The poll may only determine if someone might be reinstated.

However, I would like to point out that I am a member of another very item specific forum, that has only 1168 members, that is about 8% the membership of this forum. If we were to try and make an apples to apples comparison, it would be like having a Starcraft 6x6 or Coot specific forum. I just queried the membership list for that forum and to date, nearly 14 years after it began, no one has ever been banned from that forum. It is a very similar forum where users try to help one and other with questions about ownership and about the purchasing, buying, selling, trading parts; and buying and selling. That being said, I suspect that if a member of this other forum ever broke the rules, they would be cautioned for minor infractions, and banned for serious ones. Luckily, everyone on the forum respects the rules and each other.

Good point you have. But I would Love a StarCraft forum !
    But then I own one

+ Reply to Thread