Poll: Amphiman1's Return

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!

View Poll Results: Should Amphiman1's ban be removed?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - we want him back!

10 32.26%
  • No - please keep him off the site.

21 67.74%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Poll: Amphiman1's Return

Poll: Amphiman1's Return

Member jpswift1 requested the return of Amphiman1. A few members have explained his fun presence. We have looked through the site records to find the reasoning behind his ban:

Amphiman1 continuously posted in the classifieds section. If an ATV was linked for sale, he would state he already called and purchased the machine, deterring members from responding to the ad.

This is your community. We are entertaining the idea to bring back a fellow member under this condition: Amphiman1 will not be allowed to post in the classifieds section, or discuss buying/selling ATV's anywhere on the forum. If a member receives a PM from Amphiman1 discussing buying/selling ATV's, it should be reported to us and consequences will follow in relation to breaking his specific rule.

The poll results will be determined in 3 days from this posting. Please keep the conversation civil in accordance to the site rules. Have a great evening!

Yes, bring back Amphiman. His roots in this hobby go very, very deep and he's the one and the only! And we can't forget, extremely entertaining!
    "Looks like you have a problem with your 4 wheeler........you're missin' two wheels there"

Before I vote to decide the fate of someone I know nothing about I'd like some of the long time member who have helped me in the past to verify what the moderator has stated (No offense to the moderator, who I likewise do not know). No offense but many times in situations like this it's he said vs he said, with the truth somewhere in the middle.

Update: Taking advantage of other members and not making it right is a fail in my book. I have to admit I find it disturbing 9 members apparently thinks its ok.
    Last edited by LW1911; 06-26-2017 at 12:29 PM. Reason: ADDITIONAL COMMENT

Bring back the one and only! Maybe with a warning label like everything else in this country.🤣
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

When I get the $250 he owes me I'll vote.

Bring back Amphiman1 but do it on a probationary status with full access to the forum as any other member. Set the probation period for an amount of time you the moderator/owner feel is appropriate (12, 18, 24 months as examples). Make sure he understands why he was banned, why he is being allowed back and any violations of the forum rules during the probation period shall result in the ban reinstatement. After the probationary period he should be treated like any other member if he does not follow the forum rules. This will prevent you from making exceptions and setting a precedent of special rules for individuals in the future. This also gives you the moderator/owner a way to allow banned indivduals back and it treats everyone the same.

Just my opinion and it could help the moderator with one rule instead of potentially several rules for several individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    If an ATV was linked for sale, he would state he already called and purchased the machine.
    Which many more times often than not, was a lie- there's the important part. Listen guys; you're friends of mine but please don't lead this charge. He's gone for a reason and he's not up for parole. He was given a ton of opportunities to abide by the rules and chose not to give a darn. Steve was here for personal gain and absolutely nothing more than that. It's preposterous that we're even bringing this up.
    Last edited by Moderator Bob; 06-26-2017 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Language

Haha bring him back! Worse case he gets permanently banned. It's been quiet around here lately.

Dear Moderator
    Thanks for the POLL opportunity, and the heads up on what caused this former member to be banned. After having read that, fun guy or not, I have to say I am sorry, but the former member knew the site rules before, and was probably warned before, and chose to continue to ignore both rules and warnings. I could give all sorts of other real life analogies, but long story short, some people probably will not change.

He still owes me 6 tires and my engine book. He was given every chance before to follow the rules and couldn't do it why would he now.

+ Reply to Thread