Trackster for sale

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trackster for sale

West Central Louisiana near Toledo Bend Reservoir

Trackster for sale

Well, I guess I always knew these days were coming. I just didn't know how much it costs to put triplets into college. They are and have been the most important things in my life, and although we put money aside for them for years for vehicles and such it just seems that it wasn't enough. We've got one car in the shop at Tuscaloosa Ala, another here in my shop, and the 3rd "only" needs a new ac compressor.

With all that being said I need cash! So I'm regretfully putting my trackster up for sale. Not certain on the price but I'm going to start at $9000 and see what happens. I'll also have it listed locally on some of the atv boards and such.
    ya gotta do what ya gotta do...
    Attached Images
    DESTRUCTION is just a couple of vowels down the street from DISTRACTION

The daughter rolled my Chevy yesterday on her way to work, it's totaled. This $h^t just gets better by the minute. MAKE OFFER! You might be surprised...
    Can anybody make 2016 go the hell away!!!!!!

Hope your daughter is ok.

You could always try craigslist barter section and possibly kill 2 birds.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

I am sorry to hear about your daughter and the run of bad luck. That's all a bummer. Hopefully things will get back to normal before long. Hang tough meanwhile, things will get better.

Yeah the girl is ok, not a scratch nor bruise thankfully. Our kids have never been a vehicle without having a seatbelt on. This would be a whole different story otherwise. Last Thursday night a friend I worked with a few years back was killed returning from a service call when he rolled his service truck and was ejected. Chris Slaymaker was one of the kindest people I've ever known and it is sad to see him gone, but I'm thankful my daughter's accident didn't end like that. We can get new vehicles...

Hey Brushcutter,

If one of your girls is at Ole Miss and has some car trouble, let me know and I'll do what I can to help. Hold your head high.

Thanks Dirtdobber. She goes to Northwestern State here in La. The middle son is in the Marine Reserves and has a fully paid Presidential scholarship to La Tech at Ruston, that's what a 33 on the act can get you, the youngest of the triplets is studying industrial process controls at SOWELA in Lake Charles. We've got kids in school from one end of the state to the other. I lucked up and found an 03 Silverado nearly identical to the 01, with only 60'000 miles for cheap. I thought it was a typo in the ad and called, "nope, that's the actual mileage" the lady said. I bought it pronto! Things have smoothed out since that, no major calamities.

Good deal. Glad things have improved for you.

+ Reply to Thread