1998 Max IV $4200- Joplin, Missouri

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1998 Max IV $4200- Joplin, Missouri

1998 Max IV $4200- Joplin, Missouri

Thanks to everyone on this forum that help me completely rebuild my 1998 Max IV. Camo wrapped for Duck Hunting. Has a Vanguard 18 hp engine and It has the solid spline axels. Purchased the vehicle a couple of years ago and has been completely gone through, stripped down to the body and frame and reassembled. It has new flanges, new inner and outer bearings, new tensioners, some new sprockets to replace bad ones, and all new chains. Added front and rear racks, added dual bilge pumps. Has a wireless 2500 lb winch that can be moved from front to back if needed. 12 volt power plug and a control panel to add whatever else needs to be added. I have all the manuals for the machine, engine and drivetrain. Just have not had enough time to use it like I would like. Thanks again 6x6World for this great place to keeps these AATV's running and so much fun to enjoy. If you are willing to work the answers to your questions are here.
    Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread