1997 max iv

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1997 max iv

1997 max iv

Hey guys i have a 1997 max iv im selling. it is all original and honestly hardly even driven. i have only had it a few months and i love it. the thing will go anywhere. the only reason i am selling is because i have twin 2 year olds and there is no way to drive the thing and keep control of them at the same time. i have had it in the water, it does not leak. it has an 18 hp briggs on it that runs very good. the only issue whatsoever that i can even come up with is that every once in a while when you pull the choke the handle comes off. i honestly dont know what its worth because of the huge price difference in all of the ones ive looked at. i am going to start at 2800obo. feel free to tell me im off if i am. they range anywhere from 2800-5000 where i live and its hard to judge what i should ask for it. any questions feel free to ask over text, you can call after 5pm but if you do leave a message because i get a ton of spam calls and ill call you back. 5136150109 my name is nick. thank you the pics show it with the engine cover off but i do have it. i am also interested in trades for something with a steering wheel lol so i can hold my kids with one arm and drive with the other (this is just around the yard, not mudding or anything, they are obsessed with riding on it and want to have something i can take them on a little easier) must be 4x4 because i use it hunting.
    please contact me over text or call 513-615-0109 leave a message i usually dont answer numbers i dont know due to constant scams

cincinnati ohio
    IMG_0363.jpgIMG_0364.jpg
    Last edited by chaney2169; 09-01-2017 at 08:58 AM. Reason: price drop

price drop 2800! gotta go!

Where are you located?

Is the Max IV still for sale?

+ Reply to Thread